Windows 10: How do I downgrade.

Discus and support How do I downgrade. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TrollSingh, Nov 10, 2020.

1. How do I downgrade.

Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work.

:)

TrollSingh, Nov 10, 2020

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 10, 2020
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Nov 10, 2020
  4. How do I downgrade.

Product Key not valid for downgrade

The problem is Microsoft never handled it.

Downgrade rights is handled by Lenovo, etc.

This is the information I saved before Microsoft pulled it:

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software
    To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That's why I advise you to contact Lenovo.

Bill Smithers, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I downgrade.

1. How do I downgrade. - Similar Threads - downgrade

2. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  3. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  4. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  5. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  6. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  7. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  8. can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-downgrade-windows-10-enterprise-to-windows/3bb5f55c-60f1-4c33-9fbf-b4b4c9453116
  9. can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-downgrade-windows-10-enterprise-to-windows/3bb5f55c-60f1-4c33-9fbf-b4b4c9453116
  10. can you downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade