Windows 10: How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

Discus and support How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I download a driver for my Epson 3620 printer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jane Hearty, Sep 5, 2022.

1. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

How do I download a driver for my Epson 3620 printer?

:)

Jane Hearty, Sep 5, 2022

2. Epson WF-3620 Printer

Why won't my Epson WF-3620 printer work with Windows 10?

Thank you

DennisGiacomino, Sep 5, 2022
  3. Printer driver package cannot be installed for epson wf-3620

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Epson wf-3620 All-in-one printer for printing. We will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort spent in resolving the issue.

Note: Make sure that if you have selected the same architecture of the operating system installed on your device to install the driver.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Printer and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to stop the spooler service, delete all the printer files, start the service and check if it helps.

Step 1: To Manually Clear and Reset Print Spooler Queue

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Stop the service.
    • Close the window.

Step 2: Delete the printer files

• Press Windows + E keys, click on This PC in the left pane.
    • Double click on C: drive (The drive where operating system is installed).
    • Navigate to the folder below, and open the PRINTERS
    C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

4. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder until it is empty, then close Windows
    Explorer

Step 3: Start the Print Spooler service
    and check.

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 5, 2022
  4. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

Error Code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer

How do I fix error code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer?

JohnBatcho, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

1. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer? - Similar Threads - download driver Epson

2. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  3. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  4. How do I install Epson POS printer drivers. I have downloaded and reinstalled it rebooted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Epson POS printer drivers. I have downloaded and reinstalled it rebooted...: FRONTDESK-PCWindows Version:6.1Architecture:amd64Time:Thursday, November 17, 2022Devices and PrintersPublisher detailsNo issues detectedDetection detailsCollection informationComputer Name:FRONTDESK-PCWindows Version:6.1Architecture:amd64Time:Thursday, November 17, 2022...
  5. How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download a driver for my new Epson 3620 printer?: How do I download a driver for my Epson 3620 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-driver-for-my-new-epson-3620/b4e89431-6e46-4ff0-8bff-6330cce81ecb
  6. Driver workaround Epson WF-3620 printer on Windows 10 ARM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver workaround Epson WF-3620 printer on Windows 10 ARM: Hi,Has anyone figured out a workaround for ARM versions of windows and incompatible drivers? Specifically an Epson WF-3620 printer on Windows 10 ARM?Basically cant print from my computer.Thanks...
  7. How do I install scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190

How do I install scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190: Help I can not instal my Scanner Driver of Epson Printer L5190. Please support me with this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-scanner-driver-of-epson-printer/93b1e30d-a251-4c73-8b0e-8be69eaa2de6
  8. Epson printer driver download

Epson printer driver download: Hello. I have an Epson xp 245 printer scanner. I have just reinstalled my PC operating system. As the printer driver was lost I downloaded it again from the web. the download was successful but the driver is no where on the PC. I have tried this three times now. each...
  9. Error Code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer

Error Code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer: How do I fix error code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x97-on-epson-wf-3620-printer/89990969-3443-42b4-8c7f-534c634147e8
  10. Epson WF-3620 Printer

Epson WF-3620 Printer: Why won't my Epson WF-3620 printer work with Windows 10? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3620-printer/b8ce5d84-afe7-4aa6-b86a-5152a267dc7a