Windows 10: How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

Discus and support How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; QuickBooks File Doctor is the fastest resolution tool to resolve QuickBooks common errors, corrupts company files, and many others things.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vanessa Paradis, May 29, 2023.

1. How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

QuickBooks File Doctor is the fastest resolution tool to resolve QuickBooks common errors, corrupts company files, and many others things.

:)

Vanessa Paradis, May 29, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2023
  3. Ehstii Win User
    Recovering quickbook files??

would anyone here happen to know how to recover quickbook files?

i have a customers computer here at my shop and their laptop is shot. needs a new motherboard. they dont want to replace it but they need to save their quickbooks information becuase they run their whole restaurant business off of it. so anyway i was wondering if anyone knew how to recover any of these files. i have it plugged in externally to my PC and cant locate anything.

is there a program or anything that i can do to get these files.
    i cant find any backup, .qbb, or .qbw files.

any ideas would be nice!

Ehstii, May 29, 2023
  4. How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

1. How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955 - Similar Threads - download file doctor

2. Cannot copy Quickbooks file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot copy Quickbooks file: Had a computer crash and the only way to access the HD is thru a bootable USB using DOS commands. If I boot up thru a GUI the HD does not appear in the file explorer. That being said, I can recover almost all files using a command prompt except a few Quickbooks files. I keep...
  3. How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955: QuickBooks File Doctor is the fastest resolution tool to resolve QuickBooks common errors, corrupts company files, and many others things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-file-doctor-in-quickbooks-3/a91d88cd-9241-4d6f-8579-ca69534fca00
  4. How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I download a file doctor in QuickBooks? -3-3955: QuickBooks File Doctor is the fastest resolution tool to resolve QuickBooks common errors, corrupts company files, and many others things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-file-doctor-in-quickbooks-3/a91d88cd-9241-4d6f-8579-ca69534fca00
  5. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?: QuickBooks Tool Hub is a comprehensive software design by Intuit to troubleshoot various issues in QuickBooks. It consolidates diagnostic tool and utilities to resolve common errors....
  6. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?: QuickBooks Tool Hub is a comprehensive software design by Intuit to troubleshoot various issues in QuickBooks. It consolidates diagnostic tool and utilities to resolve common errors....
  7. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PC Doctor

PC Doctor: We were told to remove the PC Doctor app from this Dell Laptop. We are unable to find pc doctor to uninstall. Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doctor/4ca4d9c4-6b57-45aa-be10-d3f738fa204c
  9. Downloading Quickbooks desktop space error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading Quickbooks desktop space error: I get a message while downloading QuickBooks that there is not enough space, but I have plenty of space on my hard drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-quickbooks-desktop-space-error/49309822-10c7-41ae-b5ea-861f784e240f"
  10. Downloading QuickBooks to my MacOS Mojave

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading QuickBooks to my MacOS Mojave: I am trying to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019 to my MacBook Air, MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.4. When I click to download I receive this message. You can’t open the application “Setup_QuickBooksPro2019.exe” because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on...