Windows 10: how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

Discus and support how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ForestBowman, Jan 14, 2022.

1. how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

How do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

:)

ForestBowman, Jan 14, 2022

2. cool file viewer

Windows 10
    Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.
    Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright.

It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect position. Please refund my money,
    I do not want it.

JeriGeblin, Jan 14, 2022
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jan 14, 2022
  4. watkibe Win User

how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

cool file viewer

I paid $7.99 to upgrade Cool File Viewer to Office. Nothing happened, no download, no improvement, still won't open .xlr files. MS specifically stated "no refund"; yeah, I bet.

I can't find any support on how to use the thing. More wasted time and money dinking with Microsoft.

watkibe, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

1. how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file? - Similar Threads - download pdf photo

2. Cool File Viewer -Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cool File Viewer -Help.: Hi, I am using Cool File Viewer to create an Illustrated book. I am inserting images from my device quite successfully and saving the project but when I reopen it all of the images have disappeared and the empty image box is showing "Read Error". I cannot find a "Help" button...
  3. Cool File Viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  4. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  5. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?: How do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-pdf-photo-to-a-cool-file/6b071b25-9f5a-45a0-af6c-e0bbbaa7aa1a
  7. how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?

how do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file?: How do I download a pdf photo to a Cool File Viewer file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-pdf-photo-to-a-cool-file/6b071b25-9f5a-45a0-af6c-e0bbbaa7aa1a
  8. cool file viewer

cool file viewer: Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect...
  9. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...
  10. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"