Windows 10: how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install?

Discus and support how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I own Forza Horizon 3 & Hot Wheels DLC on the Xbox One and downloaded it to my PC as I saw it was a Play Anywhere title. I recently upgraded my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisTaylorYM, Jan 26, 2019.

1. how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install?

Hi,

I own Forza Horizon 3 & Hot Wheels DLC on the Xbox One and downloaded it to my PC as I saw it was a Play Anywhere title. I recently upgraded my CPU and motherboard so I reinstalled Windows, but I seem to have lost the game from the PC. When I go to the store page it asks me to redeem a code, yet when I log in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on the PC, you can clearly see I own the game as it's in my library. Why doesn't it register that the game is on my account and let me download it? This hasn't been a problem with Steam, GOG, Battle.net etc.

:)

ChrisTaylorYM, Jan 26, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install?

1. how do i download a Play Anywhere game I already own after a PC upgrade / new Windows install? - Similar Threads - download Play Anywhere

2. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  3. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  4. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not allowed to download a game I already own?

Not allowed to download a game I already own?: I am trying to download The Sims 4 onto my laptop. I bought it on my Xbox 1 on December 25th, 2018. However, it will not let me download it onto my computer even though every source I check says I have it downloaded. I've tried following a bunch of troubleshooting articles...
  6. Playing a game I own as disc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing a game I own as disc on pc: When gears 5 first released, I pre ordered it because I am a big fan of the franchise. I recently got a new pc and I saw that I could play gears 5 on here but I got the disc version, the pc is a upgrade from the Xbox one I have because its just the first one. I can't use the...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?

Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?: I bought a Xbox Play Anywhere game [sea of thieves] to play on my PC, it said the purchase is xbox play anyhwhere and was redeemed on xbox play anywhere, but when i tried to install it on microsoft store it said i need a controller and xbox live and it doesnt allow me to...
  8. How do i locate a game i already have installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i locate a game i already have installed: I just reset my pc but only on the windows drive not the one with my games i reinstalled the xbox app now is there any way for me to locate the app on my other drive or di o have to completely reinstall the game...
  9. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...
  10. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...