Windows 10: How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store?

Discus and support How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I paid for a copy of MS Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store. But it will not allow me to download it, there is no icon to click, no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VMK3, Aug 12, 2020.

1. VMK3 Win User

How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store?

I paid for a copy of MS Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store. But it will not allow me to download it, there is no icon to click, no other instructions. It shows up on my purchased items list, but they did not send it, I can not download it, and they never have given me the code to use it. When I phoned MS customer support just this past hour, and was explaining the problem, and the guy hung up on me. I am guessing must be a busy day, due to the upgrade patch today, that is causing problems , it has prevented us from logging into our laptop. BUT, can someone help me out on how to get my Windows 10 Pro, when MS customer support will not help.

:)

2. Ivan P. Win User

Online activation and purchase of Windows 10 using PPPOE and MS Store

I have installed a Windows 10 Home using media creation tool from Microsoft. Now I would like to activate it and purchase the valid key. So, I step into Parameters > Activation and select there a Go to Microsoft Store entry. The window with MS store page opens, but when I click on Buy option I get an error code 0x800713AB with a description "Internet Connection required".

How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store? cfqEz.png

Obviously, I am connected to Internet.
    But I am using a PPPOE connection which is rather good and MS store page can be opened in browser (although price there is different (higher), heh).

If this may be helpful, after boot I am connecting ("dialing") to my connection manually, this is fine for me. Another interesting feature: in Control Panel > Network and Internet I have a "no Internet Access" notice, but everything works fine. I was also able to install some application from MS Store, although got the same error message, but it installed and worked.

So, how do I get past the 0x800713AB error message and purchase the activation key with usage desktop version of Microsoft Store?

Ivan P., Aug 12, 2020
  3. bahreex Win User
    Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot:

How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store? [​IMG]

Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account.

bahreex, Aug 12, 2020
  4. EDS
    Eds Win User

How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store?

How can I purchase Windows 10 home to pro upgrade without going through the store

We have a user who purchased a laptop himself for company use, but it has Windows 10 home edition on. We need to upgrade to pro so we can join it to our domain etc etc.

When you look in the MS store, you can purchase an upgrade for £99. We do not have a corporate MS account with payment options available, and are looking to buy the upgrade via a third party supplier.

We cannot seem to find any info on retail upgrade licenses, and can only find full Pro retail licenses in the region of £150+

Do we have to purchase the edition upgrade through the store, or should be able to purchase at retail?

Thema:

1. How do I download a purchased copy of Windows 10 Pro, purchased from the MS Store? - Similar Threads - download purchased copy

2. Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store: As discussed yesterday. Repurchased the same video from MS Store but still cannot download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-the-video-purchased-from-ms-store/4e5ae859-5d8b-4a1c-a19f-5a6318d69c23
  3. Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store: As discussed yesterday. Repurchased the same video from MS Store but still cannot download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-the-video-purchased-from-ms-store/4e5ae859-5d8b-4a1c-a19f-5a6318d69c23
  4. Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store: Order number 6184428143. Purchased Windows Pro from ms store. It did not install. I was charged for it but I cannot get anyone to help me get another reinstall. Please someone help me on this. I have been waiting days for someone from Microsoft to contact me about getting...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download Windows 10 which I already have on my laptop. It also has the option for Creation Tool which I have also downloaded. Nothing is...
  6. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  7. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  8. Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app: I cannot find a product key or digital lic key anywhere on my order confirmation or in my account infor. I purchased windows pro updgrade and windows activation keeps giving me error. see attached[ATTACH]...
  9. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download a recently purchased copy of windows 10: The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-recently-purchased-copy-of-windows-10/4bb5990c-7ab2-41e5-ba5a-43f6f1638760
  10. Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store: Greetings, I made a purchase like two years a go for MS Windows 10 Pro license from MS Store. May laptop had MS Windows 8.1 Home preinstalled from the vendor. So, is it possible to transfer those purchased license to another account? I mean in the Store I used one account...