Windows 10: how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

Discus and support how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I went to apps & features, but I do not see where I can change the setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reneika sands, Mar 18, 2023.

1. how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

I went to apps & features, but I do not see where I can change the setting.

:)

reneika sands, Mar 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Mark Isi Win User

how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

can't download app from store, Windows 10

Hi,

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest to clear the Windows Store cache and try again. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key+Q
    • type wsreset.exe on the search bar
    • Hit enter key
    This should clear the Windows Store cache after restarting your system.

An alternative fix is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out this
    article
    and download the troubleshooter. Once downloaded, run the program and follow the steps to proceed with the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

1. how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store? - Similar Threads - download apps available

2. How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?: Hi, struggling to find out how you download apps in windows 11 that are not in the Microsoft store. Eg. Citrix workspace and the desktop player for watching skysports online . The link provided is...
  3. How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?: Hi, struggling to find out how you download apps in windows 11 that are not in the Microsoft store. Eg. Citrix workspace and the desktop player for watching skysports online . The link provided is...
  4. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  5. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  6. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?: I went to apps & features, but I do not see where I can change the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-an-apps-that-is-not-available-in/81112dde-0e10-4c26-815d-a11315cdfcdd
  8. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  9. How do download an app from windows store ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do download an app from windows store ?: Every attempt to install an app from Microsoft store has never worked , i tried to install xodo pdf reader the download remained stuck for 4 hours in the end i just cancelled it. Right now I am trying to install Sea Of Thieves using both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store...
  10. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store: Split from this thread. hi I was wandering how I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-apps-that-are-not-from-the/b8e19e0a-36b0-46ec-83f1-3f65ba698e51