Windows 10: How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my issue is, I'm trying to download SPSS which is a statistical software that I require to have for my studies, but my laptop won't allow me to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shannon Haird, Nov 4, 2022.

1. How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?

So, my issue is, I'm trying to download SPSS which is a statistical software that I require to have for my studies, but my laptop won't allow me to run the software. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Store does not have SPSS. I have managed to follow the instructions from my lecturers to download it from the link provided in order to run the software. So, what I have done so far is downloaded this software to my files. From here I'm supposed to be able to click the file to open, and then follow the instructions to set it up, but when I go to open the file the run the software, I get a pop-up tab st

:)

Shannon Haird, Nov 4, 2022

2. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Nov 4, 2022
  3. Mambo. Win User
    Why Is The Microsoft Store The Worst Program downloader ever ??

ok new update Microsoft Store open now but the promblem isn,t fixed i dont know why i even tried all steps

Mambo., Nov 4, 2022
  4. How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?

1. How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - download external software

2. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  3. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  4. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?: I went to apps & features, but I do not see where I can change the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-an-apps-that-is-not-available-in/81112dde-0e10-4c26-815d-a11315cdfcdd
  6. how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?

how do I download an apps that is not available in the windows store?: I went to apps & features, but I do not see where I can change the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-an-apps-that-is-not-available-in/81112dde-0e10-4c26-815d-a11315cdfcdd
  7. How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?

How do I download an external software which isn't availible in the Microsoft Store?: So, my issue is, I'm trying to download SPSS which is a statistical software that I require to have for my studies, but my laptop won't allow me to run the software. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Store does not have SPSS. I have managed to follow the instructions from my...
  8. Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything: The Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything. Whenever I click on Install, it starts to download the app but the progress bar never progresses and is stuck on 0%.I want to customize Windows and want to download different Apps but I am unable to. How can I fix this?...
  9. How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?

How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?: How do I download the software I just bought in the Windows store? I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements and can't find where to download it....
  10. Download Software at Microsoft Store

Download Software at Microsoft Store: Dear, i bought affinity photo at Window store, but the download file still no responding. please help. Regards Ari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-at-microsoft-store/b95eb8e5-5bcd-43da-af47-fb87d91db27f"