Windows 10: How do I download and install drivers?

Discus and support How do I download and install drivers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My network is spiking every 45 seconds and I've been reccommended that I download the manufacturer's network drivers, however I have no idea how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StrixxSK, Jul 3, 2020.

1. How do I download and install drivers?

My network is spiking every 45 seconds and I've been reccommended that I download the manufacturer's network drivers, however I have no idea how to do that. Can someone explain the process to me? (I've downloaded the file but now I don't know what to do with it)

submitted by /u/StrixxSK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StrixxSK, Jul 3, 2020

2. How do i fresh install Vista?

I take it as youre asking how to do it, then you need a bit more of a "step by step" guide.

1.) backup anything on your old system that you want to keep (either to DVD or a spare drive)
    2.)download any drivers that you will need incase vista dosent have then (Network Drivers are important so that you can get your network card working when you finished the installation and want to download other drivers
    3.) Pop the vista install disc into the DVD drive and restart the PC
    4.)It will load all the installation files and present you with a screen showing your current setup on the discs. You want to delete any existing partitions and then create a new one (Size is up to you, or if you dont want one thats fine aswell)
    5.)Tell it to setup on the partition of your choice and sit back and watch it install
    6.) Itll do a reboot then carry on with the main installation then after thats done you can setup your prefernaces in the step by step menu and finally load windows.
    7.)Boot up windows and get online to download drivers for all the hardware on your computer (Soundcard, Graphics Card, chipset etc...)

*Smile How do I download and install drivers? :)

twicksisted, Jul 3, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

How do I download and install drivers? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jul 3, 2020
  4. CDdude55 Win User

How do I download and install drivers?

How do i fresh install Vista?

Which one would i get? And can someone tell me the steps for a clean install of Vista?

CDdude55, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I download and install drivers?

1. How do I download and install drivers? - Similar Threads - download install drivers

2. How and where from do i download Quick Driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How and where from do i download Quick Driver?: I've heard about it, but im not sure how and where from do i download this. as i think the drivers being outdated might be the main problem of me not being able to install, run both Roblox Player and Roblox Studio....
  3. How and where from do i download Quick Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How and where from do i download Quick Driver?: I've heard about it, but im not sure how and where from do i download this. as i think the drivers being outdated might be the main problem of me not being able to install, run both Roblox Player and Roblox Studio....
  4. how do I force graphics driver to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I force graphics driver to download?: Hi,I want to update my graphics drivers, but Windows Update and Device Manger doesnt work, so i downloaded the graphics drivers from Asus website and wanted to use the .inf file, but when I click it, I get random graphics drivers for different graphics cards, i cant find...
  5. how do I force graphics driver to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I force graphics driver to download?: Hi,I want to update my graphics drivers, but Windows Update and Device Manger doesnt work, so i downloaded the graphics drivers from Asus website and wanted to use the .inf file, but when I click it, I get random graphics drivers for different graphics cards, i cant find...
  6. How do I start the download and install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I start the download and install: how do I start windows 10 download and install. Nothing is happening that I can see. Problem still exists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-the-download-and-install/70e08705-b03a-4742-bc58-cec8deb6552b
  7. How do I download and install python ? X64

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I download and install python ? X64: Help submitted by /u/Mikeyyyy27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikt1dt/how_do_i_download_and_install_python_x64/
  8. How do I download a driver to my USB?

How do I download a driver to my USB?: How do I get a driver to my USB so I can fix the error saying ''We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver.'' In installationprogram for windows 10?...
  9. How do I install download google?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install download google?: when trying to switch to "window 10 pro " page I clicked on the FREE button and nothing happened. How do I install a different windows 10 so I can download google?...
  10. How do I install RST drivers?

How do I install RST drivers?: I wanted to update to Windows 10 version 1903 but then in the installation, there was a popup saying that the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) drivers are outdated. There was a link and I followed it, here's the link:...