Windows 10: How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

Discus and support How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hi I was wandering how I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeMama2284, Dec 29, 2019.

1. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

Split from this thread.​

hi I was wandering how I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

:)

JoeMama2284, Dec 29, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 29, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 29, 2019
  4. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

1. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - download apps are

2. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  6. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  7. No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stop-the-cap- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mju9tw/no_app_icon_for_a_game_i_downloaded_from_the/
  8. How do download an app from windows store ?

How do download an app from windows store ?: Every attempt to install an app from Microsoft store has never worked , i tried to install xodo pdf reader the download remained stuck for 4 hours in the end i just cancelled it. Right now I am trying to install Sea Of Thieves using both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store...
  9. How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?

How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?: I want to edit a few files in some games and apps but I can't seem to find their location. submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gs72p8/how_do_i_access_game_and_app_files_downloaded/
  10. Unable to download Microsoft To Do app from store

Unable to download Microsoft To Do app from store: I'm unable to download one of my favorite productivity apps - Microsoft To Do - from the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to install it on a brand new PC. I've verified I'm signed into the store fine. Each attempt to install, I click on the Install button and it goes to...