Windows 10: how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

Discus and support how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tiffanyhaley2, Dec 1, 2021.

1. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not work. I then read that I had to switch out of s mode which I successfully did. I tried to download an app from the google play store again, it still will not allow me to download any apps to the computer instead it wants me to download them to my phone or my daughters tablet. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD APPS TO MY COMPUTER AND NOT MY

:)

tiffanyhaley2, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 1, 2021
  3. media streaming from an HP laptop

This a low priority question. While I can connect my media to my Roku Ultra player using a usb connected hard drive, I prefer streaming for ease of updating files. I am trying to setup windows 10 DLNA server on My HP laptop running windows 10 pro build
    19041.329. One of the steps calls for "turning on media streaming". I cannot find this option.

JerryWallace1, Dec 1, 2021
  4. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

Hp stream laptop not updating

we got two hp stream laptops. a 11 and a 14.

the 14 is a newer version of windows 10

and the 11 is an older version of windows 10.

I've treid updating both. I ran the windows update assistant on the 14 and the 11, and it says on the 14 that is has the latest update. but according to the update checker in settings it says there is a update to the version 1909 but it says it had issues
    and I need to free up space. I cannot do that as the laptop only has 29 gb of disk space in total. and only 354 mb left over.

We got some 32 gb usbs for the two and I dont know how to make windows install to the usb. even though I set the system to download apps and documents and etc. to the usb stick.

and with the hp stream 11 it says the download it still at 0 and when i run the update assistant it says another update setup is running and I should wait for it to finish. but the hp stream 11 has the same specs almost as the 14 except the size of the laptop
    casing and the available random access memory. but it also seems to have the same issue with installing windows. the 11's version I believe is in the 1500s of the windows ten version. And the 14's version is either 1700's or early 1900's

SandyPlayz86, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

1. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - download apps stream

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

7. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop: My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not...
  8. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  9. How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?: I have just got a new HP laptop and can't seem to be able to download any non-Microsoft applications. Is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-non-microsoft-apps-zoom-chrome/1fc88ade-7373-4d65-8c57-eb1f8dad7eea
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...