Windows 10: How do I download EDGE

Discus and support How do I download EDGE in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016.

1. How do I download EDGE

I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a desktop icon. Is this possible? If so where do I go
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016

2. download edge and know if it is working and import favorites

Stupid question i think but I cant download edge or import favorites - how do I know if I am already using edge if or how to download it

ROBERT HAMBURGER, Sep 20, 2016
  3. where do i download microsoft edge

midrosoft edge is not working on my laptop. where can i download a new application

williamwolfe2, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

How do I download EDGE

AFAIK....Edge is not a stand alone software that can be downloaded. It's strictly a part of Windows 10. If you have Windows 10 then you already have Edge.

Plankton, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    If you computer is running Windows 10 you already have Edge, it's part of the Windows 10 install. Look in All Apps under 'M' for 'Microsoft Edge'.

If you are trying to download Edge for any other version of Windows, 8/8.1, 7 or earlier... well... you can't - Edge requires Windows 10 to run.

6. The icon for Edge you will find in the taskbar so you should not need it as a shortcut

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I download EDGE

1. How do I download EDGE - Similar Threads - download EDGE

2. Download offline dictionary in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download offline dictionary in Edge: Just updated to the latest Windows Build 18363 and Edge opened to a page about what's new in Edge. Most of what's there is old news. But the one thing that sounds useful an offline dictionary just says you can look up meanings while you read when offline by simply selecting...
  3. All Browsers including Edge start downloading PDF files again and again (which were already...

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Browsers including Edge start downloading PDF files again and again (which were already...: I am facing a strange issue and not able to find a solution anywhere. I open PDF files from my hard drive and all browsers including Edge, chrome, etc start downloading it again & again instead of opening them. Although Adobe Acrobat Reader opens those PDF files perfectly...
  4. Edge has stopped remembering previous download location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has stopped remembering previous download location: Hi I have noticed since recent updates that Edge will no longer remember the recent download location after one has navigated away from the default Downloads folder and one wishes to add more files to the chosen folder. Edge now continues to default to the Download folder....
  5. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it. So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me....
  6. Cannot download chrome from from Microscoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download chrome from from Microscoft Edge: Every time I push download chrome, a tab pops up saying Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-chrome-from-from-microscoft-edge/8e4b4388-d3e0-4b8d-bb83-a68eb02090a6
  7. downloads in MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloads in MS Edge: I downloaded an app in MS Edge but now I want to delete it. The problem is I do not know the path to where it downloaded to. I know on my phone I just go into settings/apps/ and can find all apps. Where does MS Edge put downloads? It is not in my downloads folder. I look...
  8. [Microsft Edge] How to deactivate the security check after a download?

in Browsers and Email
    [Microsft Edge] How to deactivate the security check after a download?: Hello together, the Windows Defender SmartScreen is already deactivated for everything (Apps & Files, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store-Apps). However, the security check will be proceed after each finished download. This I want to stop, because I get too many wrong alarms....
  9. Windows 10 / Edge won't download Acrobat Pro DC, WHY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 / Edge won't download Acrobat Pro DC, WHY: Downloading from my existing Adobe account to my new Surface Pro 9 as the power button puked on my other Surface Pro. I need Adobe Pro products for markups and collaboration. Is the problem with Edge? Do I need a different browser? Please Help...
  10. Edge download problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge download problems: I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and Microsoft Edge. I set edge to download to a common folder … C:\all\ … It was working fine for weeks. No matter what website I downloaded from all the downloads went to the common folder. All of sudden (can't remember when it started)...