Windows 10: How do I download EDGE

Discus and support How do I download EDGE in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016.

1. How do I download EDGE

I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a desktop icon. Is this possible? If so where do I go
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016

2. download edge and know if it is working and import favorites

Stupid question i think but I cant download edge or import favorites - how do I know if I am already using edge if or how to download it

ROBERT HAMBURGER, Sep 20, 2016
  3. where do i download microsoft edge

midrosoft edge is not working on my laptop. where can i download a new application

williamwolfe2, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

How do I download EDGE

AFAIK....Edge is not a stand alone software that can be downloaded. It's strictly a part of Windows 10. If you have Windows 10 then you already have Edge.

Plankton, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    If you computer is running Windows 10 you already have Edge, it's part of the Windows 10 install. Look in All Apps under 'M' for 'Microsoft Edge'.

If you are trying to download Edge for any other version of Windows, 8/8.1, 7 or earlier... well... you can't - Edge requires Windows 10 to run.

6. The icon for Edge you will find in the taskbar so you should not need it as a shortcut

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I download EDGE

1. How do I download EDGE - Similar Threads - download EDGE

2. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  3. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  4. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  6. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  7. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Edge low download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Edge low download speed

Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads: Microsoft edge freezes when I try to find something under downloads and I cannot get to what I am looking for nor am I able to upload anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-freezes-when-i-try-to-find-and-upload-a/0804c9a7-ccc5-4e36-823e-38a2f9dca3e4