Windows 10: How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows

Discus and support How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Got a HP pro book 2 weeks ago. Allows google chrome.. but I was also hoping to download google play. However, I don’t own an android device. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S_460, Aug 14, 2020.

1. S_460 Win User

How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows

Got a HP pro book 2 weeks ago. Allows google chrome.. but I was also hoping to download google play. However, I don’t own an android device.

Any other suggestions on how I can install the google play app. I’ve done all basic troubleshooting and google play is not listed with the installed apps that the probook came with... wish I’d thought this out before committing to a pro book but I wanted the functionality of office.

thanks in advance!

:)

S_460, Aug 14, 2020
  2. malware Win User

HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Krop Win User
    HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

4. How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows

where are apps saved download from google play store

Hi Jagannathkadam

You cannot download apps from google play store on Windows Phone. There is store app on your Windows phone. Search in app list. You can only download apps through Windows store on your phone. The downloaded apps will shown up in app list.

MCCshreyas, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows

1. How do I download google play app on my hp probook which runs windows - Similar Threads - download google play

2. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  3. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  4. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I download Google Play Store on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Google Play Store on my pc?: Is there a way to download Google Play Store on Windows 11? I need to download an app called Tru Hearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-google-play-store-on-my-pc/9d2578fb-66c0-4e9d-883c-9a7c9fa165d6
  6. How do I download Google Play Store on my pc?

How do I download Google Play Store on my pc?: Is there a way to download Google Play Store on Windows 11? I need to download an app called Tru Hearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-google-play-store-on-my-pc/9d2578fb-66c0-4e9d-883c-9a7c9fa165d6
  7. How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 on a Surface Book 2 and so looking for ways to download and run Android apps on Windows 11 on the amazon and/or ideally the Google Play store, if you can help me please?Thanks!James...
  8. How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11

How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 on a Surface Book 2 and so looking for ways to download and run Android apps on Windows 11 on the amazon and/or ideally the Google Play store, if you can help me please?Thanks!James...
  9. How to download google play app

How to download google play app: im having troble downloading google play app onto my computer, can someone please explain to me how to do it. im sort of an idiot so any help would be nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-google-play-app/799d74e3-a39d-4c8d-9e06-3af8eceeb301
  10. how can i get google play to download on my hp laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i get google play to download on my hp laptop?: how can i get google play to download on my hp laptop that has windows 10 software??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i/d3a06850-d562-48a1-9414-ac15ec7366b2"