Windows 10: How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses?

Discus and support How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, So, I want to download krnl, but it keeps on saying "Virus Detected - couldn't download" I search online and they say you have to go to windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Secretnumb, Apr 15, 2021.

1. How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses?

Hello,

So, I want to download krnl, but it keeps on saying "Virus Detected - couldn't download" I search online and they say you have to go to windows security to add exclusions to do that. Problem is, The settings are accessed with Mcafee, I have premium Mcafee And I have to uninstall it to access the exclusions. Any way I can do that without uninstalling Mcafee?

* Link modified for safety

KRNL http:// krnl dot ca/

:)

Secretnumb, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Apr 15, 2021
  3. delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Apr 15, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses?

1. How do i download Krnl A game executor Without deleting any antiviruses? - Similar Threads - download Krnl game

2. Can't download KRNL executer without diabling my firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't download KRNL executer without diabling my firewall: So i want to dowload KRNLexecuter but it says "virus detected-unable to download". How can i fix that without diabeling my anti-virus?using windows 10 firewall defender...
  3. How do i download Krnl A slight popular game executor without removing antiviruses

How do i download Krnl A slight popular game executor without removing antiviruses: Hi so i was gonna download krnl game executor but i wonder if i can download it without disabling antiviruses and things. Because i already downloaded it last month but i need to fresh reset my pc becoz of some old laptop issue, btw i dont have any anti viruses on my laptop....
  4. Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?

Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?: I know it's outdated and crappy, i don't care. With that out of the way, any site that hosts Windows 7's pre installed antivirus that I could install for Windows 10? Thanks. 173199
  5. How do i delete a half downloaded Microsoft game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i delete a half downloaded Microsoft game?: Im trying to delete 45 gigs of worthless forza horizon 4 space because it downloaded half way and thinks it didnt so now i just have 45 gigs lost on my SSD. I have found it in the WindowsApps folder but i cant delete it cause i need permission from SYSTEM for gods sake. I...
  6. how do I download a digital game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download a digital game?: I have just paid for a digital download of Age of Empires Definitive Edition Full Game Download and I cannot figure out how to download it. When I tried to input my Key, it stated that I had already used it....... If I have already used the key how do I download it????...
  7. antivirus blocking my download of games

antivirus blocking my download of games: So ive had my oculus for a while now. All the games ive had on there ive downloaded before I recently did a wipe and now that Im trying to redownload them and im having an issue with two of the games that wont finish downloading because my "antivirus is blocked the...
  8. HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED?: HOW DO I DELETE GAMES I INSTALLED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ciara333/65d00f64-447b-4750-9bd5-2e3cf2fb666a"
  9. How do i download the game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download the game?: I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i did it on the website. I press 'Install/Play' and it takes me to the app and its an outlook account. I thought it would be...
  10. Do i need any antivirus for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need any antivirus for windows 10: Do i really need any Antivirus for windows 10. [link is deleted] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/do-i-need-any-antivirus-for-windows-10/88a896d5-b3f6-449a-a803-95882aeb495f