Windows 10: How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

Discus and support How do I download Microsoft Pay to test? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am implementing wallets, which includes Microsoft Pay, through Stripe and I'm trying to figure out a way to test this implementation. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MoistCode, May 15, 2022.

1. MoistCode Win User

How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

I am implementing wallets, which includes Microsoft Pay, through Stripe and I'm trying to figure out a way to test this implementation. Is there a way to download Microsoft Pay? It took a while but.I finally found it in the Microsoft Store but I'm unable to download it on my Windows machine.

:)

MoistCode, May 15, 2022
  2. laverned Win User

paying for downloads

No confirmation of payment from MS.

Yesterday I did have a list of all that I downloaded ( a combination of free and $1.99 apps ands games) but I can't find the list on my computer now. I had downloaded 10 of the $1.99 apps & games as well as several of the free ones. The list showed that
    pay pal had been billed to pay pal but there is no record of pay pal paying them. Hope this helps.

laverned, May 15, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 15, 2022
  4. How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

Is Microsoft & AOL running Beta Tests and paying people to participate?

Is Microsoft and Intel running Beta Testing right now and paying people for referrals to their program?

[MelvinaJones], May 15, 2022
Thema:

How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

1. How do I download Microsoft Pay to test? - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Pay

2. How do I download Microsoft Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I download Microsoft Defender?: I got this odd notification that I didn't read but it definitely wasn't safe and I went to my settings and it says "Actions recommended".I clicked open windows security and it asked me to download windows security and I tried to download it but it gave me Code: 0x80070005.I...
  3. How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?: I am implementing wallets, which includes Microsoft Pay, through Stripe and I'm trying to figure out a way to test this implementation. Is there a way to download Microsoft Pay? It took a while but.I finally found it in the Microsoft Store but I'm unable to download it on my...
  4. How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Microsoft Pay to test?: I am implementing wallets, which includes Microsoft Pay, through Stripe and I'm trying to figure out a way to test this implementation. Is there a way to download Microsoft Pay? It took a while but.I finally found it in the Microsoft Store but I'm unable to download it on my...
  5. How do I download Microsoft Pay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Microsoft Pay.: I'm trying to support Microsoft Pay with a product of mine but I can't seem to figure out how to download and use Microsoft Pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-pay/f89180b9-39a5-4c01-9d69-da6cf6663063
  6. How do I download Microsoft Pay.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Microsoft Pay.: I'm trying to support Microsoft Pay with a product of mine but I can't seem to figure out how to download and use Microsoft Pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-pay/f89180b9-39a5-4c01-9d69-da6cf6663063
  7. Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??: Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ?? Many of my users and many other business and home users in Australia ask the question: Why are Microsoft Payment options not available at any businesses or web sites ? I get concerned when I talk about...
  8. How do I pay using mobile carrier?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I pay using mobile carrier?: I am living in the UAE and currently Microsoft supports our mobile operator Etisalat - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/mobile-operator-billing . However I am not able to find the "pay using mobile" button when pressing the "add a way to pay." I have...
  9. Who is paying for MS Windows bug testing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Who is paying for MS Windows bug testing?: Hi! I'm really surprised if MS would pay to the customers for their bug testing which are caused by poor developers from MS. Let's check the scenario: A company buys 10 PC with MS Win10 and other needed apps. MS release a new crappy update which is installed...
  10. how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games: I have used a card to pay previously for a full year. the time to pay again is here and I need help to find a way to pay for no ads on solitaire....