Windows 10: How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer?

Discus and support How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Not the apps inside it, but the Microsoft Store app itself... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yurwy, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Yurwy Win User

How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer?

Not the apps inside it, but the Microsoft Store app itself

:)

Yurwy, Mar 5, 2021

2. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Mar 5, 2021
  4. How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer?

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer?

1. How do I download Microsoft Store on my computer? - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Store

2. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  3. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?: If I try to download any app in Microsoft Store, it goes to the bottom of the Updates and Downloads list. In the list there are so many useless apps I don't even remember getting. This wouldn't be a problem if the download speed was average, but unfortunately it takes SO LONG...
  4. How do I cancel a download in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  6. How do I download the Microsoft store to my laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download the Microsoft store to my laptop?: I reset my laptop and and a fresh installation of Windows 10 was reinstalled, but I'm not able to find the microsoft store in my settings. When I try to launch it from a browser it opens a blank page. When I try to open a Microsoft program, it says I need to download an app...
  7. How do I download the Microsoft store to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download the Microsoft store to my laptop?: I reset my laptop and and a fresh installation of Windows 10 was reinstalled, but I'm not able to find the microsoft store in my settings. When I try to launch it from a browser it opens a blank page. When I try to open a Microsoft program, it says I need to download an app...
  8. How do I download the Microsoft store to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...: Hello,I just purchased an app through the Microsoft Store and want to install it on my desktop computer, which uses Windows 10 as its operating system. However, the Microsoft Store is not giving me any option to do so. It says I can download the app to my laptop, which is...
  10. How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...: Hello,I just purchased an app through the Microsoft Store and want to install it on my desktop computer, which uses Windows 10 as its operating system. However, the Microsoft Store is not giving me any option to do so. It says I can download the app to my laptop, which is...