Windows 10: how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

Discus and support how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i down load microsoft visual c++2015 runtime on my computer as when i try to launch the game 303 squadron battle over britan i get a error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherEllis1, Sep 17, 2018.

1. how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

how do i down load microsoft visual c++2015 runtime on my computer as when i try to launch the game 303 squadron battle over britan i get a error message saying the following components are required to run this programme microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

:)

ChristopherEllis1, Sep 17, 2018

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 17, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime Package looks like install every day

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

1. how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime - Similar Threads - download microsoft visual

2. Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019: Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E9%9C%80%E6%B1%82%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7microsoft/8b0239ee-3f9b-44a2-b8c3-5fd79855a983
  3. I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Runtime Package.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Runtime Package.: I've tried to install this dependence, but I've got an error which says to close these applications:AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3325.0_x64__8j3eq9eme6ctt Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_1.4.3161.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  4. Visual C++ 2017 Runtime Error when installing Visual C++ 2015-2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual C++ 2017 Runtime Error when installing Visual C++ 2015-2019: I've tried many suggestions from here or on other forums and I'm lost. I've had this issue on a Windows 10 laptop in the past and gave up on it. I was originally getting this error while installing AMD Radeon driver software that I need to update to play a game. I also get...
  5. microsoft visual c++ 2015

microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  6. Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue: I've had several programs that won't run due to this thing, the newest being Valorant saying that the component is required when it's already installed.. I'm forever getting Error status 0xc000012f. I've tried every solution I've found online except going into the registry....
  7. Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime: Hello, whenever i try to open a game it shows "The following components are required to run this program: Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime" and when i search my whole computer i can't seem to find the Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 one but when i try to download the Microsoft...
  8. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: I can't install microsoft visual c++ 2015. I'm not sure if I need to remove one other but what do I take out to install microsoft visual c++ 2015? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/d7a02f18-05e1-463a-a242-272bd525e3fd
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Minimum Runtime cannot be found

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Minimum Runtime cannot be found: I downloaded the file "vc_redist.x64" which install Visual C ++ 2015-2019 redistributable (x64) 14.22.27821. However, when in the middle of the installation opens a box with this error. [ATTACH] What do I do to fix this error and install the package? PS: i am using...
  10. visual C++2015

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    visual C++2015: I need to install this in order to make a newly downloaded photo app open and work. But the visual c will not install unless I uninstall a prior version. I understand that I should not so this and that my older and most used programs may no longer work if they were bound to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft visual c 2015 runtime working download

2. how to install microsoft visual c 2015 for windows10

3. vs2019 how to get c runtime for 2015

4. i do not have a microsoft account - how do i download c runtime?,
  5. download microsoft visual c 2015 runtime.