Windows 10: How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Discus and support How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mmouse37, Dec 5, 2018.

1. mmouse37 Win User

How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?

:)

mmouse37, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2018
  4. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

1. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - download Minecraft edition

2. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I redeemed my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft and when i press Install on my devices, i cannot press install now even though i have a microsoft account linked. Please help...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: So I have seen that you can redeem a code for windows 10 edition if you have had minecraft since before october 2017 and i have had it since 9 september 2013 yet it doesnt say anything about redeeming a code on the mojang page SOMEONE HELP PLEASE........
  4. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi, i Bought on 12/03/2018 minecraft Java edition, wich allowed me to acces Minecraft Windows 10 edition... Unfortunately, when i try to redeem my Minecraft w10 edition from The Mohang Site, which redirect me on my microsoft page, the code seems to be already claimed. I've...
  6. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: ive download minecraft along time ago and have been playing it ever since (on Xbox) and the better together update came out and i thought it was a good idea to try it out on my computer so i signed onto the micro soft store and downloaded the game (i already owned the game)...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I had a code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free, I redeemed it a few years ago. But I reset the PC I bought it on and now it won't let me have it even though I should. This is why I want to go get a MacBook, because you Microsoft are the biggest peice of **** on...
  10. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-change-the-version-of-minecraft-windows/1c0ea7ce-46c4-4489-9208-108ba1cef881