Windows 10: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

Discus and support HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I NEED TO DOWN LOAD MY GAMES ONTO A SD CARD CAN I GET A RESPOND?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by #TonyRomo#1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

I NEED TO DOWN LOAD MY GAMES ONTO A SD CARD CAN I GET A RESPOND?​

:)

#TonyRomo#1, Jun 12, 2019

2. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 12, 2019
  3. SD card not sen

Lumia 625 has a SD card slot. I have downloaded certain apps on PC (.xap files) and am trying to install the same on my Lumia 625. However, I am not able to view "SD card" when I am in the "Store" (as mentioned in step 2 below) and so cannot install
    the apps.

"install apps and games from your phone's SD card

• Insert an SD card that contains one or more .XAP files into your phone.

• On Start
      HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME? hardware-icon-start-button.png
      , tap Store
      HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME? start-icon-marketplace.png
      then tap SD card."

i have used your trick of switch off phone but, it can't works
    Can anyone please suggest any solution?

sachinpawale, Jun 12, 2019
  4. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

Unable to Install games in the SD card after upgrade to build 10586.420.

Hi Sanjay,

To assist you better, please provide us with the below information;

• Which Games are you trying to save in SD card?

• When you said “But in this digital d drive no games are saving” did you mean installing the game?

• Were you able to save the games in the previous build?

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please specify.

If you are referring to the games from Windows Store, I suggest you to make the changes in the Storage Settings and then install the game. Follow the below steps to choose the storage option as SD card for New Apps installed.

• Connect the SD Card.

• Open the Settings from your
      Start menu.

• Navigate to System >
      Storage in the Settings app. If you have an SD card inserted, you should see it in the list of drives at the top of the screen.

• Scroll down and click or tap the
      “New apps will save to” option under Save locations. Select your SD card or another drive here and click “Apply”.

• Now, go to the Windows Store and install an app like you normally would. Windows will install that app to the SD card.

If you are referring to installing a game from CD or other storage device, or from any set up file you already have, then select the SD card as the storage location while installing the game (You should get a window asking where to save the installed
    files on the starting of the installation).

If you were able to install the games in the previous build and the Installation in SD card does not work on the new build, you can try going back to the previous build and check if you can install the game. To remove an update, please follow the below
    steps;

• Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & security >Windows Update
      > Advanced options > View your update history
      > Uninstall updates.
    • Select the update you want to remove, and then select
      Uninstall.

Hope you can install the game in the SD card.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME? - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD GAMES ONTO

2. I need to download Windows 10 recovery onto SD card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to download Windows 10 recovery onto SD card: I tried to factory reset my laptop and now it won't go past automatic repair without continuously rebooting. How do I install Windows 10 on SD card so that I can have a recovery for my laptop Asus?* Changed to a question & moved from Edge...
  3. How do I transfer some of my files to my SD Card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer some of my files to my SD Card?: I need some storage for my pc so I bought an SD Card, I wanted to transfer some files into it, but everytime I tried it just copied the files and put it into the SD Card. I tried searching for an answer, but the same bs kept showing up. I really need an answer please....
  4. Moving Files onto and SD Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files onto and SD Card: Hello! I am trying to move my system files onto an SD card; my system files take up a LOT of storage and my system storage is full. I've copied them onto the card, is it safe to delete the original files?I hope this made sense...
  5. Moving Files onto and SD Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Files onto and SD Card: Hello! I am trying to move my system files onto an SD card; my system files take up a LOT of storage and my system storage is full. I've copied them onto the card, is it safe to delete the original files?I hope this made sense...
  6. How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?: I am wanting to install efootball on my laptop but don’t have enough memory to install so I have a SD inserted in my laptop, how do I install on to that? I’ve changed the where to store new apps to it but still comes up with installing on the laptop, I cannot choice the SD to...
  7. How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?: I am wanting to install efootball on my laptop but don’t have enough memory to install so I have a SD inserted in my laptop, how do I install on to that? I’ve changed the where to store new apps to it but still comes up with installing on the laptop, I cannot choice the SD to...
  8. I cant download any games onto my microSD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant download any games onto my microSD card: I ordered a microSD card for my laptop because it was low on space but every time I try to download any games onto it, it says that something is corrupt. I already made it so everything saves to the card on default but it didn't help....
  9. how do i clear my micro sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i clear my micro sd card: clearing micro sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-micro-sd-card/0d37bdac-db4a-48ea-809a-ca228c9461d9
  10. Burn CD onto SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burn CD onto SD card: How do you use Windows Media Player to burn music CDs onto SD cards for Bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cd-onto-sd-card/3115ddf6-055e-4787-b637-8787b2f6daab"