Windows 10: How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?

Discus and support How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have iTunes on the computer and want to put on my iPhone Try to follow instructions I found but my device doesn't show up even though I have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanneMontanaro, Oct 14, 2018.

1. How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?

I have iTunes on the computer and want to put on my iPhone Try to follow instructions I found but my device doesn't show up even though I have it connected via USB.

:)

JoanneMontanaro, Oct 14, 2018
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 14, 2018
  3. LouShap Win User
    Syncing iTunes Playlist from Windows 10 platform to iPhone 7

Following my upgrade from iPhone 4 to iPhone 7, only a handful of my iTunes playlist items transferred. Could not copy from Windows Media list. Finally able to copy entire list from desktop library to iTunes library. Each list item plays fine on the
    PC. But, I can only get a portion of the items to transfer from PC iTunes list to iPhone.

LouShap, Oct 14, 2018
  4. ramram55 Win User

How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes.

ramram55, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc?

1. How do I download my itunes to my iphone from my pc? - Similar Threads - download itunes iphone

2. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  3. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  4. how do i import my photos from my iphone

how do i import my photos from my iphone: how do i import my photos from iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-my-photos-from-my-iphone/2417a474-2105-44f3-8bb6-1efad0dfabed
  5. how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC: how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-iphone-calendar-to-my-pc/0076fdaa-9233-4744-8e14-98d4e591ae9f
  6. How do I download iTunes app to my PC?

How do I download iTunes app to my PC?: How do I download I Tunes app to my PC * Original title: I Tunes app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-itunes-app-to-my-pc/d393a169-c6e3-42b2-8baf-4d32bd70793d
  7. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"
  8. downloaded an iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloaded an iphone to my pc: So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to see them or print them...
  9. how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC: how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-and-where-do-i-find-the-itunes-store-app-to/a27b309c-a1bc-4c7a-8f07-6d6b5e821c58"
  10. iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone

iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone: As the title says iTunes doesn't recognise my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my windows10 pc it doesn't show in iTunes, when I run the diagnostics device connectivity test, it comes back with iPod support services is not installed. Also, I don't know if this another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i download itunes