Windows 10: How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

Discus and support How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just got a new HP laptop and can't seem to be able to download any non-Microsoft applications. Is there a solution to this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AntoinetteC, May 5, 2020.

1. How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

I have just got a new HP laptop and can't seem to be able to download any non-Microsoft applications. Is there a solution to this?

:)

AntoinetteC, May 5, 2020
  2. QueenWB Win User

Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop

How do I download the zoom app on my laptop?, Not zoom rooms

QueenWB, May 5, 2020
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2020
  4. How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, May 5, 2020
Thema:

How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

1. How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop? - Similar Threads - download non microsoft

2. How do I change the setting to allow a non Microsoft App to download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the setting to allow a non Microsoft App to download.: Trying to install a new printer, but Microsoft keeps blocking me from downloading the installation. Instructions to correct are Start-Settings-Apps-Apps&Features-Installing Apps. The Apps&Features is not an option. how do I change the setting to allow for downloads outside of...
  3. How do I change the setting to allow a non Microsoft App to download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the setting to allow a non Microsoft App to download.: Trying to install a new printer, but Microsoft keeps blocking me from downloading the installation. Instructions to correct are Start-Settings-Apps-Apps&Features-Installing Apps. The Apps&Features is not an option. how do I change the setting to allow for downloads outside of...
  4. How do I download non-Microsoft apps on my pc EX: Steam or Opera GX?

How do I download non-Microsoft apps on my pc EX: Steam or Opera GX?: I understand that there are apps like my stated examples on the Microsoft app store, but I would like to download more than just those. I do not know the issue precisely, but I have tried to look up how to change it and have found inaccurate sources for help. I believe I have...
  5. How do I download non-Microsoft apps on my pc EX: Steam or Opera GX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download non-Microsoft apps on my pc EX: Steam or Opera GX?: I understand that there are apps like my stated examples on the Microsoft app store, but I would like to download more than just those. I do not know the issue precisely, but I have tried to look up how to change it and have found inaccurate sources for help. I believe I have...
  6. How do I download non microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download non microsoft apps?: Hi I am trying to download non microsoft apps apps. I have checked online and it says to change setting in apps and features but do not have apps and features setting. I am on windows 11....
  7. How do I download non microsoft apps?

How do I download non microsoft apps?: Hi I am trying to download non microsoft apps apps. I have checked online and it says to change setting in apps and features but do not have apps and features setting. I am on windows 11....
  8. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop: My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not...
  9. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop: My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not...
  10. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?: Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10, but now there's practically nothing for touchpad settings. Nothing about pinch zoom at all. I called HP support but all I...