Windows 10: How do I download off the internet

Discus and support How do I download off the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For example, what stroke sequence gives save as. And how do I recover the result. This is a new Windows 10 computer and I am finding it a poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BernardBrales, Feb 12, 2020.

1. How do I download off the internet

For example, what stroke sequence gives save as. And how do I recover the result. This is a new Windows 10 computer and I am finding it a poor servant with a very intrusive Microsoft presence.

:)

BernardBrales, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Feb 12, 2020
  3. UK Internet Users Could be Banned for Illegal Downloads

More importantly it would take the entire UK economy a step backwards if 6 million people were to get banned...

Jimmy 2004, Feb 12, 2020
  4. How do I download off the internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I download off the internet

1. How do I download off the internet - Similar Threads - download off internet

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  4. How do I connect to the internet?

How do I connect to the internet?: My laptop can always connect to my WIFI, but somehow can´t connect to the internet. it always says 'No Internet, Secured'. I have to restart my laptop every time in order to connect to the internet....
  5. How do I connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How do I turn this off?

How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  7. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. I can't open apps downloaded off the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open apps downloaded off the Internet.: I was doing great, then my laptop had to be reset. That was about... three months ago. Now, I have downloaded multiple apps back from the internet, and the only apps that were able to open are as follows: Discord (However not all functions are working) Grammarly Google...
  9. how do I turn off the internet explorer enhanced security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I turn off the internet explorer enhanced security: I am trying to login to my school site and I get a message saying to turn off the enhanced security configuration but I just cannot find anything on the control panel that will do this...
  10. How do I indicate Internet Explorer to download a .nlp file

How do I indicate Internet Explorer to download a .nlp file: I have a download problem in W10 1709. How do I indicate Internet Explorer to download a .nlp file like here: http://download.nirsoft.net/joeware.nlp When I click on this url in IE11 the file is opened in IE browsing mode. I want the same reaction from IE as for a .zip...