Windows 10: How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time.

Discus and support How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to download the 20H2 file to a flash drive to install at a later time. Is there someplace I can get it from.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bettysboop, Dec 27, 2020.

1. How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time.

I would like to download the 20H2 file to a flash drive to install at a later time. Is there someplace I can get it from.

:)

Bettysboop, Dec 27, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Installing Win 10 x64 using a flash memory

As long as the flash drive is MBR, with a FAT32 partition marked as active. Then you can copy and paste all the files and folders from a mounted Windows 10 installation ISO file to it and it will be universally bootable.

NavyLCDR, Dec 27, 2020
  3. rake Win User
    Gigabyte 6850 OC vbios flash to 6870

I have a pair of Gigabyte 6850's that I flashed with 6870 vBIOS for the minuscule voltage boost. They run stable at 925MHz (can maybe get up to 940MHz if ambient temps are low enough).

I'll post more details later if you're still interested. Basically the steps I followed were:
    • Download a Gigabyte 6870 vBIOS from the TPU database.
    • Edit the downloaded vBIOS with RBE to set the model back down to 6850 (avoid potential driver issues)
    • Flash with DOS bootable USB stick
    Is it worth the hassle? Prolly not

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time.

CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time.

1. How do I download the 20H2 on a flash drive and install at a later time. - Similar Threads - download 20H2 flash

2. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  3. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  4. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I download Windows 10 on to USB flash drive?

How do I download Windows 10 on to USB flash drive?: How do I download Windows 10 on to USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-10-on-to-usb-flash-drive/0fa242c3-e0e7-4e25-8b4d-2bec19b1a19f
  6. How do I download and run Flash Player?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I download and run Flash Player?: How do I install Flash Player? Do I need special permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-and-run-flash-player/0709933d-9738-4486-b008-16743fdb9bd3
  7. how do i download from flash drive plugin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i download from flash drive plugin: plugged in flash drive to download photos cannot see how to dowmload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-from-flash-drive-plugin/ef67996d-b9d6-4d00-95e3-a701233da1e8
  8. How big of a flash drive do I need to download windows 10?

How big of a flash drive do I need to download windows 10?: How big of a flash drive do I need to download windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-big-of-a-flash-drive-do-i-need-to-download/3c5cddae-ccaf-48df-b45d-11801a826f78
  9. How do I Install win10 on a hard drive using a bootable flash drive?

How do I Install win10 on a hard drive using a bootable flash drive?: I downloaded the Media Creation tool and used it and Rufus to create a bootable flash drive. I'm ready to use the flash drive for a clean install. There's a tutorial covering this topic - I read it last night, but cannot find it today. Can someone help? I remember there were...
  10. How do I set up a repair flash drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I set up a repair flash drive?: How do I set up a repair flash drive? 49685

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 20h2 iso download 32 bit google drive