Windows 10: how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

Discus and support how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to use show my homework for my school work I cant download the show my homework app I my need google play but I cant seem download google... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KatieNewman3, Mar 23, 2020.

1. how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

I need to use show my homework for my school work

I cant download the show my homework app

I my need google play but I cant seem download google play to my computer either

could you help me with either the app or google play

thank you

:)

KatieNewman3, Mar 23, 2020
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Mar 23, 2020
  3. After downloading apps-download disappear (It did not show up the setup apps).

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Which browser are you using to download the apps?

2. Did you see the download progress is completed successfully?

3. Where exactly(location) you are looking for the downloaded app?

4. Is this issue specific with Java and Flash Player?

5. Did you try downloading some other app and check if the same issue occurs?

I suggest you to download all the windows updates and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• On the search bar type Settings.
    • Click on Update and Security.
    • Click on Check for Updates.
    • Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.
    Also, I suggest you to set the download location for Internet Explorer and download apps using Explorer and check.

Follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Access the settings menu by clicking on the settings icon
      (it is a round gear shape near the top right of the Internet Explorer browser).
    • Choose "View downloads" from the menu. This will bring up the Downloads window.

• Click on "Options."

• Press the Browse button and browse to the folder where you want to download to be saved.

• Confirm with the OK button to assign the new download location. The downloads you perform from hereon will be saved in the folder that you have chosen.

If you are using Edge browser for downloading apps, please follow the steps below to find the downloaded app if it is completed successfully.

• Open the Microsoft Edge app.
    • Click on the Hub button on the right top corner of the screen (next to save favorites).
    • Click on Downloads button in the Hub, and click on the Open folder link.

Revert to us with the requested information and the results of the steps provided. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 23, 2020
  4. mrw1986 Win User

how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop :)

mrw1986, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

1. how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop - Similar Threads - download show homework

2. How do I show an app on my laptop while using my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show an app on my laptop while using my monitor?: Hello,I just bought a new monitor and I hooked it up to my laptop. I selected "extend these displays" and set the new monitor as the main display. I want to have Discord displayed on my laptop while playing video games on my monitor, but whenever I click an app on my laptop...
  3. How do I show an app on my laptop while using my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I show an app on my laptop while using my monitor?: Hello,I just bought a new monitor and I hooked it up to my laptop. I selected "extend these displays" and set the new monitor as the main display. I want to have Discord displayed on my laptop while playing video games on my monitor, but whenever I click an app on my laptop...
  4. Downloading Office onto my work laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Office onto my work laptop: Downloading Office onto my work laptop - this is a laptop that belonged to another member of staff, we set up another profile for myself but it is asking me for the pin for that account, when entering the pin it doesn't like it - how can i start the download without entering...
  5. Downloading Office onto my work laptop

Downloading Office onto my work laptop: Downloading Office onto my work laptop - this is a laptop that belonged to another member of staff, we set up another profile for myself but it is asking me for the pin for that account, when entering the pin it doesn't like it - how can i start the download without entering...
  6. Downloading Office onto my work laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  8. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  9. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro: how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/how-do-i-download-the-qantas-app-onto-my-sureface/724aa0d2-1d80-496a-8cd2-5288a1fdc24d
  10. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/apps/f2ae4910-3636-43f9-94e0-4e6b133ee12f