Windows 10: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview...

Discus and support HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000, I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR CODE….... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DENJRNicholson, Apr 12, 2019.

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview...

Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000, I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR CODE….

:)

DENJRNicholson, Apr 12, 2019
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Apr 12, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Apr 12, 2019
  4. TRWOV Win User

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview...

Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    ORIGINAL POST:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds/

Basically:
    1. Register a Microsoft Account (Hotmail, Live, Xbox, etc) on the Windows Insider Program.
    2. Download and install the Windows 10 Consumer Preview
    3. When the install ask you for a Microsoft Account use the same one you used to register on the program
    4. On July 29th your Windows 10 preview install will be activated

This will put you on the fast update ring (you'll get fixes and such in beta form) so I wouldn't advice to use this method on your main/work PC. I don't know if this method is limited to a single install (the article doesn't specify) but I would think so.

I'm going to do this on my SteamBox. *Rockout :rockout: Thanks for the free OS, MS *Peace HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview... :peace:

How is this different from clicking on the little Windows icon on the taskbar on Windows 7/8/8.1??? *Confused HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview... :confused:

You can install the W10 Preview on a "fresh" build and have it activated at the launch date. No need to get a W7/8/8.1 license in order to upgrade to W10 later... the drawback is that you're put in the fast ring for updates.

If you already have W7/8/8.1 installed DON'T INSTALL THE PREVIEW. Every W7/8/8.1 installation will be able to upgrade to W10 for free on July 29th.

TRWOV, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview...

1. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE, I KEEP GETTING TIS ERROR CODE; Windows 10 Insider Preview... - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD UPDATE KEEP

2. I keep trying to download windows 10, Update 22H2. And sometimes get error code Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep trying to download windows 10, Update 22H2. And sometimes get error code Error...: I haven't been able to update my computer for about a year because I randomly got a problem "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and I was never able to fix it. And recently I tried to play a game and I can't play it without updating my PC past a...
  3. I keep trying to download windows 10, Update 22H2. And sometimes get error code Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep trying to download windows 10, Update 22H2. And sometimes get error code Error...: I haven't been able to update my computer for about a year because I randomly got a problem "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and I was never able to fix it. And recently I tried to play a game and I can't play it without updating my PC past a...
  4. I keep trying to download windows 10, Update 22H2. And sometimes get error code Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant download Realtek Audio Control. I keep getting error code 0x803FB005. how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download Realtek Audio Control. I keep getting error code 0x803FB005. how do I fix this?: hey. I recently found out my mic had been echoing and found out that my new pc did not come with Realtek Audio Control pre-installed. When I went to download it, it did not work and kept giving me the error code 0x803FB005. I searched many ways to fix this but none of them...
  6. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?: I've tried all options I've been seeing online on how to correct, and continue to get this error. Are there any other fixes on how to install my update?...
  7. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?: I've tried all options I've been seeing online on how to correct, and continue to get this error. Are there any other fixes on how to install my update?...
  8. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

9. I keep getting error code 0x82242016 when trying to update to the latest win 10 insider...

I keep getting error code 0x82242016 when trying to update to the latest win 10 insider...: This issue Win 10 insider preview. To be exact, Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18362.1 (19H1_RELEASE) amd64 2019-03. I have tried to update about 5 times, without success, and I might add that I have followed the standard corrective procedure (stopping the update service,...
  10. Windows Insider Preview Download Error: Message Code 715-123130

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Insider Preview Download Error: Message Code 715-123130: Hello, For the past couple of months, I have attempted to download various Windows Insider Previews, such as Windows Insider Preview ISOs, Windows 10 IoT Insider, and Windows Admin Center Preview for Servers, from the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page. I am registered...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000 fix

3. 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000

4. 18875.1000 0xca00a000,
  5. windows 10 insider preview 18875.1000,
  6. error in downloading build 18875.1000,
  7. windows 10 18875,
  8. 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) not upgrading,
  9. error 0xca00a000 18875.1000