Windows 10: How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education

Discus and support How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey yall, so i accidently downloaded the education version trial of windows when building my pc. However i meant to download the normal home trial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xhusa-boi, Dec 29, 2020.

1. How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education

Hey yall, so i accidently downloaded the education version trial of windows when building my pc. However i meant to download the normal home trial without the restrictions education brings. However when i go to download the windows home trial it gives me the education download. If someone could help i would appreciate it

submitted by /u/Xhusa-boi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xhusa-boi, Dec 29, 2020

2. Change from Windows 10 Education edition to Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Education is an academic edition of Windows 10 used in schools. Features like Cortana are removed because of the environment it is used in.

Windows 10 Pro Education builds on the commercial version of Windows 10 Pro and provides important management controls needed in schools. Windows 10 Pro Education is effectively a variant of Windows 10 Pro that provides education-specific default settings,
    including the removal of Cortana1. These default settings disable tips, tricks and suggestions & Windows Store suggestions.

Windows 10 editions for education customers

If you want to downgrade to the Windows 10 Pro edition, you will need to perform a clean install and you will need a unique product key to install it. The Windows 10 Pro Edu or Windows 10 Education key will not activate Windows 10 Pro.

If you don't have a license for Windows 10 Pro, you will either need to request it from the institution you got Windows 10 Education; or you will have to purchase a license for Pro, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. No Product codes were listed for Pro Education last time I looked though. Or I'd be running it for a look see.

alphanumeric, Dec 29, 2020
  4. How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education

Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: Download Windows 10 Academic ISO

How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education

1. How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education - Similar Threads - download home edition

2. Minecraft Education Edition Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition Download: I am a teacher who would like to install MEE in my computer lab. Our district blocks Microsoft Store, so I am trying to find a download installation file. Can you help?...
  3. Minecraft Education Edition Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition Download: I am a teacher who would like to install MEE in my computer lab. Our district blocks Microsoft Store, so I am trying to find a download installation file. Can you help?...
  4. Minecraft Education Edition Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to download windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download windows 10 home edition: hello i wanted to ask how to download windows 10 home edition. 3 years ago i brought a dell inspion 153567 which had orignal windows 10 home.and after a few month my system cashed ans lost windows. when i take it to repair,they told me that need to add other windows so they...
  6. how to download windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download windows 10 home edition: hello i wanted to ask how to download windows 10 home edition. 3 years ago i brought a dell inspion 153567 which had orignal windows 10 home.and after a few month my system cashed ans lost windows. when i take it to repair,they told me that need to add other windows so they...
  7. how to download windows 10 home edition

8. Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition

Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition: I've just bought a new laptop which is already installed Windows 10 Home edition. Then I upgrade to Education edition via product key, But I found It is not good: I cannot search for any apps in Microsoft Store Only apps that provided by university are found,and I have to...
  9. I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...: I recently built a desktop using parts I bought and parts I found in a computer from a school given to me by my Dad, whom works at that school. With that computer, there was a Windows 10 Installation DVD, which I later found out was for installing Windows 10...
  10. Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello I am working as a volunteer at our local school. We just recieved 10 Lenovo E31-70, who are all running Windows 10 Home Edition, version 1511. Through Microsoft License Center, we can license 50 machines with a MAK key. So i started up the first one, got to do the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot