Windows 10: how do I download windows defender?

Discus and support how do I download windows defender? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i download windows defender?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tuvie2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. tuvie2 Win User

how do I download windows defender?

how do i download windows defender?

:)

tuvie2, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Mar 15, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. how do I download windows defender? - Similar Threads - download defender

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  6. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  7. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  8. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  9. Microsoft Defender Definition download

Microsoft Defender Definition download: where can I find the checksum/Hash value for Microsoft Defender Definition on the website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-definition-download/0a91f326-2709-4422-bb07-ff63018376d9
  10. Microsoft Defender Definition download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Definition download: where can I find the checksum/Hash value for Microsoft Defender Definition on the website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-definition-download/0a91f326-2709-4422-bb07-ff63018376d9