Windows 10: How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

Discus and support How do I download Windows onto a tablet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carlson18, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Carlson18 Win User

How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help.

:)

Carlson18, Mar 17, 2023

2. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I download Windows onto a tablet? - Similar Threads - download onto tablet

2. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  3. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  4. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  5. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  6. How do i download the windows creation media tool directly onto my USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i download the windows creation media tool directly onto my USB?: I had a problem with the laptop i was previously using [1] and i am now trying to download the windows media creation tool [2]as a solution. However my old laptop doesn't have enough space to download it directly but i have a USB that can download it. I tried running the...
  7. how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard

how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard: I can't see a place to click on to download MS games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-microsoft-free-games-onto-an/06db4e68-b4aa-497c-8b04-7e3155ca63df
  8. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro: how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/how-do-i-download-the-qantas-app-onto-my-sureface/724aa0d2-1d80-496a-8cd2-5288a1fdc24d
  9. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/apps/f2ae4910-3636-43f9-94e0-4e6b133ee12f
  10. Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?: Hi! I've written a Windows mobile app for some internal users (runs on a Win10 64bit rugged tablet). They are very picky about settings/app so I'd like to automate the process in a way where I configure one master tablet and somehow capture as much of it as possible (don't...