Windows 10: how do i download wushowhide

Discus and support how do i download wushowhide in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i download wushowhide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by corvair3, Jul 20, 2018.

1. corvair3 Win User

how do i download wushowhide

:)

corvair3, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Oubadah Win User

WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

Oubadah, Jul 20, 2018
  3. download/wushowhide

hi;

this program is not 3rd party it microsoft's wushowhide.diagcab . was using it to remove a program from

UPDATE : MICROSOFT download list/ update list. Q. is AFTER YOU RUN IT AND CLOSE OUT. WHERE DOES IT GO / FILE / OR

RUNS JUST THE ONE TIME AND YOU HAVE TO ( REBOOT IT AGAIN / RELOAD ) IF YOU WISH TO USE IT AGAIN.

michael kondracki, Jul 20, 2018
  4. how do i download wushowhide

Why does wushowhide keep offering a drive update that never appears in Windows Update as available?

Thanks for the quick response. However, I didn't learn anything new as a result. The link you provided covered how to use wushowhide, an app I've been using daily for almost a year. Maybe my description of my issue was not adequate, so I'll try again with
    the whole story.

I have been using wushowhide and metered connection to prevent Windows updates until they have been "cleared" by the Windows Secrets website's Patch Update. I check wushowhide daily to see what updates are offered. Click Advanced, Uncheck automatic, select
    Hide. Usually, there is only a Defender signature update which will download without turning off metered connection. In this case, after closing wushowhide, I go to Settings>Update & Security and click on Check for Updates, click Download and let it download
    and install. On occasions when wushowhide offers something besides the Defender signatures I hide those items which I don't wish to install at the time, turn off metered connection,then go to Updates to install anything not hidden..

The specific problem I'm having involves the previously-listed printer driver. I first did NOT try to hide it, but it never appeared in Windows Updates, even though metered connection was off. This continued to happen every time I ran wushowhide. Getting
    tired of this, I attempted to hide it. It went to the hidden list, but continued to be offered each time wushowhide was run, but still never appeared in Windows Update for installation. There are currently duplicate entries for this driver in my hidden updates
    list.

So, I can't have it either way. Can't hide it and can't install it. So, what to do?

Donald Eager, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i download wushowhide - Similar Threads - download wushowhide

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  6. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  7. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  8. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  9. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...
  10. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wushowhide windows 10 download