Windows 10: How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag

Discus and support How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ננישמייכמן, May 19, 2019.

1. How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag

How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag

:)

ננישמייכמן, May 19, 2019
  2. funkink Win User

drag and drop

Everything appears to be running as it should, which is the problem. In windows 7 I was able to drag files from explorer into other running programs and have them open. In windows 10 I can no longer do that. I cannot drag an .stl file into my CAD program.
    I cannot drag a picture from my desktop into microsoft edge. Windows 10 has taken a step backwards.

funkink, May 19, 2019
  3. provlima Win User
    macrium....unable to drag drop partitions to target drive

I am following directions to clone hdd to external backup using Macrium but am unable to drag and drop partitions to target drive
    see below capture...am I missing a step?
    thanks for your help

provlima, May 19, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

macrium....unable to drag drop partitions to target drive

I recently used Macrium Reflect V7 free to clone an SSD to another SSD. I didn't have to drag and drop anything.
    Just click on "Clone this disk" and then in the next step select the drive you want for the destination clone.

How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag [​IMG]

fireberd, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I drag / move the effects I add to the picture? Unable to drag - Similar Threads - drag move effects

2. drag and drop pictures into Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    drag and drop pictures into Gmail: Hi Can someone help please. I am in my late 70's and not too good on the workings of a pc! Every week I send pictures to my relatives using Gmail. I simple drag a picture from my pictures folder and drop it into the email. I have done this for years but it has suddenly...
  3. drag and drop pictures into Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    drag and drop pictures into Gmail: Hi Can someone help please. I am in my late 70's and not too good on the workings of a pc! Every week I send pictures to my relatives using Gmail. I simple drag a picture from my pictures folder and drop it into the email. I have done this for years but it has suddenly...
  4. How to drag or move a file using keyboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to drag or move a file using keyboard?: How to drag or move a file using keyboard? When using two finger click - it work as right most click but how to select and drag a file from on folder to other?...
  5. drag effect/animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    drag effect/animation: Hello, I connected my second screen to my computer and when i try to drag an app to the second screen or from the second screen to the main screen, it keeps stopping at the edge, unless i move my cursor really fast to the other screen while dragging. I als have that sort of...
  6. drag and move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and move: This is my first computer using windows 10, I am unable to drag or move anything, can anyone please help me I have tried everything I know I must be doing something wrong. I am not use to using the padI have always used a regular mouse....
  7. Move / Dragged Emails Disappear

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move / Dragged Emails Disappear: I think I know why emails have disappeared so my question is more of "any way to get them back" Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 / Outlook 365 The mail account is a gmail account connected via IMAP (using 2-factor authentication if that matters) I decided to clean up the gmail...
  8. Cannot move a window by dragging.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot move a window by dragging.: I cannot move any window by dragging. I can only move Chromium Edge a bit by grabbing on the tab. Edit: I use a laptop, Windows 10 v1909, Logitech M590 Bluetooth mouse. submitted by /u/th3userscene [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to drag items / move items from desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to drag items / move items from desktop: Not sure what ive done wrong but i believe i renamed my email adress account linked to my windows 10 login (which in turn has renamed the user folder name) now whenever i try to move a file or folder from example (Download folder) to my desktop i get this error popping up...
  10. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753