Windows 10: How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

Discus and support How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I remove "Total Ad Block" from popping up on google chrome?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nina Cavallo, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

How do I remove "Total Ad Block" from popping up on google chrome?Thanks

:)

Nina Cavallo, Mar 31, 2023

2. Google Chrome - Always Blocked

In Microsoft Family Setting, under "Content Restrictions", Google Chrome was originally part of the list of "Always Blocked". It has been removed. How do I get Google Chrome back on the list?

RaymondCheong1, Mar 31, 2023
  3. SKH123 Win User
    Family Safety Not Blocking Websites on Google Chrome

Family safety has suddenly stopped blocking any website on the blocked list when using Google Chrome. It still blocks them on Microsoft Edge but Edge additionally blocks Google websites such as Gmail and Google Docs even though they are on the allowed list.

I have tried removing and adding back the account but it did not help. Any advice on fixing this issue will be much appreciated.

SKH123, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

1. How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome? - Similar Threads - eliminate Total block

2. Total ad block is spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total ad block is spam?: Total ad block is spam??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-ad-block-is-spam/f689cb24-aff6-478e-921a-9d88dc4afb81
  3. Total ad block is spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total ad block is spam?: Total ad block is spam??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-ad-block-is-spam/f689cb24-aff6-478e-921a-9d88dc4afb81
  4. How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?

How do I eliminate "Total ad block remover" from google chrome?: How do I remove "Total Ad Block" from popping up on google chrome?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-total-ad-block-remover-from/59ad9fc2-2dac-4267-b7dd-e4a0d5e645fc
  5. how to totally remove ad block from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to totally remove ad block from my computer: i tried everything to remove ad block form my computer but nothing works or the solution is too complicated to understand i need HELP how to completely remove ad block from mycomputer...
  6. how to totally remove ad block from my computer

how to totally remove ad block from my computer: i tried everything to remove ad block form my computer but nothing works or the solution is too complicated to understand i need HELP how to completely remove ad block from mycomputer...
  7. how to totally remove ad block from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  9. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  10. Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads: Last year, after hearing from Chrome users, we launched a set of user protections against “abusive experiences” -- experiences designed to intentionally mislead and trick users into taking action on the web. These protections blocked pop-ups and new window requests from sites...