Windows 10: How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

Discus and support How do I email a picture from my printer/copier? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. How do I send an email with a photo I have on my printer/scanner? I have typed the email and clicked on import but I'm stuck there. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boardmandan, Mar 16, 2019.

1. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

Hi there. How do I send an email with a photo I have on my printer/scanner? I have typed the email and clicked on import but I'm stuck there. Can anyone help this dummy? lol

Thanks,

Dan

:)

boardmandan, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Looking for a new Printer

i cant help since my printer knowledge is limited, but listing the features you need would help a lot.

USB? wifi? LAN?

Colour/Black only?

does all in one include scanner/copier?

Mussels, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Mar 16, 2019
  4. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

Printer with economical running costs?

What I'm looking for is a color printer for home use, mainly for my kid's homework (and fun).

I do not need it to be a fax machine as well.
    It would help if it's also a copier but not indispensable.

Budget for initial cost isn't an issue. I'd definitely go for a €300 printer with cartridges costing €5 over a €50 printer with cartridges costing €20 or more if that makes sense.

Any brand and model you'd suggest?

Black Panther, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

1. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier? - Similar Threads - email picture printer

2. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  3. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  4. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do I scan from an HP deskjet printer to an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I scan from an HP deskjet printer to an email: How do I scan a document from my computer to an email address? I am using a Dell computer and a HP Deskjet printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-from-an-hp-deskjet-printer-to-an/565db21a-21b0-4cb0-86de-2df7054f7c6f
  6. how do I scan from an HP deskjet printer to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I scan from an HP deskjet printer to an email: How do I scan a document from my computer to an email address? I am using a Dell computer and a HP Deskjet printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-from-an-hp-deskjet-printer-to-an/565db21a-21b0-4cb0-86de-2df7054f7c6f
  7. how do I scan from an HP deskjet printer to an email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  9. Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO: Plain and simple...how do I send a picture from my desktop to an email address..... I have WIN 10 .. and get a message that there is no program installed to allow this..???...
  10. how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i save a picture from my email to my computer/: how do I save a picture from my emal to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-a-picture-from-my-email-to-my/3a36bebd-37e8-4733-8d7c-cfc794188bc3"