Windows 10: HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809...

Discus and support HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to enable fetaure in notepad sucha way that , notepad must save the words entered by me in every one minute without my knowledge. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 27, 2019.

1. HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809...

i want to enable fetaure in notepad sucha way that , notepad must save the words entered by me in every one minute without my knowledge.

Please give registry key for automatic save in notepad

Thanks for reading my post

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 (1809) Notepad

With the release of 1809 Notepad, highlighted text no longer brings me back to the highlighted text.

Example;

Open Notepad and fill with a bunch of words. Highlight one word at the top with the mouse then scroll all the way to the bottom when highlighted word can no longer be seen. Click anywhere outside the Notepad window. Normally Notepad brings you back to the
    highlighted text but it no longer does this with 1809 Notepad.

MusaBaibars, Feb 27, 2019
  3. saving letters from NOTEPAD

Hi Ron,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with using
    Notepad. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Do you have an Office program installed on your computer? This enables the
      Clipboard feature to let you copy and paste texts.
    • What is your method of copying a text?
    • In what program are you trying to attempt to paste your letters copied from
      Notepad?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase questions and concerns in our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Paola Gar Win User

HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809...

Notepad in Windows 10

Hi Stephanie,

Status Bar on Notepad may be disabled or grayed out because the Word Wrap options under Format is turned on. To enable Status Bar, you need to uncheck the Word Wrap option first. That is how the Notepad has been programmed. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Format.
    • Uncheck Word Wrap option.
    • Click View again and you'll see that it is already enabled.

If you wish the Status Bar to be always enabled, you may do it by editing your device registry settings. However,
    before editing the registry, we suggest backing up the default settings first to make sure that if any issue arises, you can simply go back to your previous settings. To set up a backup, please click

here
    . Follow the steps below to enable Status Bar:

• Press Windows + R.
    • Type Regedit and press Enter.
    • Navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Notepad.
    • Change the StatusBar DWORD value from 0 to 1.

HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD  ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809... status-bar-registry.jpg

• Press F5 to refresh the Registry.
    • You can now open Notepad and you'll see that Status Bar is enabled.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809...

1. HOW DO I ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE IN EVERY ONE MINUTE IN NOTEPAD ON WINDOWS 10 64BIT 1809... - Similar Threads - ENABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE

2. Notepad automatically saves your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad automatically saves your progress: Since some recent Windows update, whenever I open Notepad it opens what I was doing in Notepad prior with a pop up message saying:Notepad automatically saves your progress. All your content will be available the next time you open Notepad.Who ever thought up this rediculous...
  3. Notepad automatically saves your progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad automatically saves your progress: Since some recent Windows update, whenever I open Notepad it opens what I was doing in Notepad prior with a pop up message saying:Notepad automatically saves your progress. All your content will be available the next time you open Notepad.Who ever thought up this rediculous...
  4. How do I screenshot in Windows 10 with automatic saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I screenshot in Windows 10 with automatic saving?: I have Windows 10 Pro and have been trying to take a screenshot with it automatically saving - Windows key + PrtSc does not work, which is a method I have always used on my laptop. I don’t like the snipping tool and would prefer to use the method I’ve always had, but if not...
  5. How do I screenshot in Windows 10 with automatic saving?

How do I screenshot in Windows 10 with automatic saving?: I have Windows 10 Pro and have been trying to take a screenshot with it automatically saving - Windows key + PrtSc does not work, which is a method I have always used on my laptop. I don’t like the snipping tool and would prefer to use the method I’ve always had, but if not...
  6. How do I screenshot in Windows 10 with automatic saving?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do I enable typing 10 minute timer into start and getting one?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I enable typing 10 minute timer into start and getting one?: it used to just launch the timer at 10 minutes now it opens a bing search for 10 minute timer lol 143494
  8. How do I enable automatic windows repair

How do I enable automatic windows repair: 2 days ago I was browsing on my laptop but suddenly It crashed and I got the blue screen so I tried fixing it on my own by trying the possible options but none worked so I searched for a solution on youtube it was this one: https://youtu.be/Wor7mASx3ws Where I disabled...
  9. how do you save on the notepad

how do you save on the notepad: how do you save on the notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/how-do-you-save-on-the-notepad/e9f691ad-3257-4249-839e-24245a96efff
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...