Windows 10: How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing?

Discus and support How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to play video games with my touchpad instead of a mouse, but when I press anything on the keyboard while I'm using the Click pad, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArturoTGN, Mar 25, 2019.

1. ArturoTGN Win User

How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing?

I'm trying to play video games with my touchpad instead of a mouse, but when I press anything on the keyboard while I'm using the Click pad, the cursor stops. I would like to disable this option but I can't find anything throughout the Control Panel or Settings. At this point, I'm asking for help.

I have a HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop running Windows 10 with an ELAN Click pad. Think you can help?

Thanks,
    Arturo

:)

ArturoTGN, Mar 25, 2019

2. Synaptic Clickpad not working while typing on windows 10

I would have assumed the settings you're looking for would have been under the ClickPad Settings button in your first screen shot like your links suggest ("Palm check" or "SmartSense").

Have you tried installing the latest Synaptic drivers from here and see if they have an option to disable it?

David Woodward, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Alfson Win User
    clickpad

how can I disable the clickpad win 10?

Alfson, Mar 25, 2019
  4. How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing?

ClickPad settings reset to default everytime I reboot

Since installing Windows 10 my settings on my clickpad won't save. I have tried numerous times to take off the zoom feature on the clickpad and it works as long as I am in that session. But when I log back in the next time it has reset to default. This
    is frustrating and I don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

SherryeChapin, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing?

1. How do I Enable Clickpad While Typing? - Similar Threads - Enable Clickpad While

2. How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11: every time i want to play a game and i am using the keyboard i cant move my TouchPad and i dont know hoe to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-the-touchpad-while-typing-windows-11/879fd73d-55a7-4850-b7f0-6e313a20667b
  3. How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11: every time i want to play a game and i am using the keyboard i cant move my TouchPad and i dont know hoe to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-the-touchpad-while-typing-windows-11/879fd73d-55a7-4850-b7f0-6e313a20667b
  4. How to enable touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable touchpad while typing: Whenever I try to use my touchpad while typing/gaming, the mouse will either freeze and stick for varying durations, or the touchpad will work while typing for a few seconds then freeze and stick even when not typing for varying durations. My device is a new Dell Precision...
  5. How to enable touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable touchpad while typing: Whenever I try to use my touchpad while typing/gaming, the mouse will either freeze and stick for varying durations, or the touchpad will work while typing for a few seconds then freeze and stick even when not typing for varying durations. My device is a new Dell Precision...
  6. CAN'T ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN'T ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING: I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14IIL05, came with Windows 10, and I am trying to get the trackpad to not turn off when typing. I am trying to game with this laptop and whenever I press the keyboard the trackpad turns off and becomes unresponsive and that is really...
  7. How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?: submitted by /u/personalive0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grmpza/how_do_i_click_left_and_right_on_a_synaptics/
  8. How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?: I got a new monitor but now don't have enough space on my desk to use my laptop and monitor. I want to fold my laptop and only have the keyboard right side up. I have tried disabling tablet mode completely and disabling and uninstalling the Intel Integrated Sensor Solutions...
  9. clickpad

clickpad: how can I disable the clickpad win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clickpad/ed05174a-48f6-4562-95f3-d593d056cf42
  10. How to enable use of the touchpad while typing

How to enable use of the touchpad while typing: On my Dell Alienware m14x it seems that I can not find a way to disable the feature that enables a delay between the time you can click or move on the touchpad to when you can press a key. Meaning, if I quickly stop typing and attempt to move my touchpad, I must wait a couple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elan clickpad settings to allow keyboard and pad

2. cant use touchpad when typing

3. cant type and use touch pad synaptics

4. elan clickpad enable while typing,
  5. use touchpad while typing windows 10,
  6. clickpad enable when typing,
  7. enable clickpad,
  8. trackpad enable clicking while typing,
  9. IF COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS DISABLED WHILE TYPING HOW DO YOU ENABLE IT,
  10. enable touchpad while typing 2019,
  11. how to enable clicking while typing laptop