Windows 10: How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?

Discus and support How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am unable to do it using personalize. I previously deleted a key from regedit, but now i don't remember where it was. Appreciate some help, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Good-Communication-4, Mar 4, 2021.

1. How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?

I am unable to do it using personalize. I previously deleted a key from regedit, but now i don't remember where it was. Appreciate some help, thanks.

submitted by /u/Good-Communication-4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Good-Communication-4, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 4, 2021
  3. ageor Win User
    ageor, Mar 4, 2021
  4. How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?

Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit?

1. How do I enable clock in my taskbar system Tray using regedit? - Similar Threads - enable clock taskbar

2. How to enable seconds in system clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable seconds in system clock: Title says it all. Found this article, which had a couple suggestions: https://winaero.com/how-to-enable-seconds-for-the-taskbar-clock-in-windows-11/" Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Taskbar behaviors, and check the “Show seconds in system tray clock” option."Is not...
  3. How to enable seconds in system clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable seconds in system clock: Title says it all. Found this article, which had a couple suggestions: https://winaero.com/how-to-enable-seconds-for-the-taskbar-clock-in-windows-11/" Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Taskbar behaviors, and check the “Show seconds in system tray clock” option."Is not...
  4. How do I expand the system tray via regedit in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I expand the system tray via regedit in Windows 11?: I have tried online suggestions - specifically this key entry below:HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ExplorerDWORD 32 bit value: EnableAutoTray = 0While the above registry edit works in Windows 10 - it does not work in Windows 11. I don't want to use "HKCU" as...
  5. How do I expand the system tray via regedit in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I expand the system tray via regedit in Windows 11?: I have tried online suggestions - specifically this key entry below:HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ExplorerDWORD 32 bit value: EnableAutoTray = 0While the above registry edit works in Windows 10 - it does not work in Windows 11. I don't want to use "HKCU" as...
  6. How do I fix a disappearing system notification tray in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix a disappearing system notification tray in the taskbar?: The system notification tray that resides on the lower right of the taskbar keeps going missing. It only reappears if I do something to change the display, such as changing the resolution. When the notification tray does reappear, it's appearing with icons scrambled and...
  7. How do I fix a dissappearing system notification tray in the taskbar?

How do I fix a dissappearing system notification tray in the taskbar?: The system notification tray that resides on the lower right of the taskbar keeps going missing. It only reappears if I do something to change the display, such as changing the resolution. When the notification tray does reappear, it's appearing with icons scrambled and...
  8. CPU usage of system tray clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage of system tray clock: Still getting over the teething troubles of upgrading from Windows 7... I opened the Task Manager and found the System Tray clock was using 14% of the CPU - permanently. ( I have also installed White Tiger T-Clock Redux which is running alongside this.) I stopped T-Clock,...
  9. HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?

HH:mm:ss display in Taskbar tray clock - How do I get this?: One of my systems shows the taskbar tray clock with HH:mm:ss - I can't seem to reproduce this on any other systems - what am I missing to do this? Here is the HKCU\Control Panel\International registry entry, with nothing outstanding for time format settings: [img]...
  10. Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?: I have grown accustomed to having the day show in the system tray with the time and date... Now, I've been an IT guy now for going on about 15 years just about, so I DO know my way around... And I know it makes me sound like an old man who maybe shouldn't have windows 10 yet,...