Windows 10: How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Dolby Atmos through the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 Pro PC. It should be available to all of the users on my PC, but it only shows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ray Schleicher, Sep 28, 2020.

1. How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC?

I purchased Dolby Atmos through the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 Pro PC. It should be available to all of the users on my PC, but it only shows up for me. In order for my kids to use it when they play Fortnite, for example, I have to be logged into the Microsoft Store on their account as well. This is a no-go since it then automatically logs me into Edge and essentially links their profiles to my Microsoft account. I'm very frustrated by this.

How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all users on the PC without logging into the Microsoft Store as myself under each of my family's user profiles?

Thanks!

:)

Ray Schleicher, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Sep 28, 2020
  4. cozkaptan Win User

How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC?

Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

I fixed the issue today for my PC but I am not sure if it is me or them.

• I uninstalled any Dolby app installed on my PC by using IObit Uninstaller.
    • It asks you to do Powerful Scan which basically scans the Registry Editor to clean any residue after an uninstall.
    • Delete everything it finds and then restart your PC.
    • Enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Spatial Sound settings and reinstall Dolby Atmos when prompted.
    It should be working now. Hope this fixes...

cozkaptan, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC?

1. How do I enable Dolby Atmos for all family users on my Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - enable Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  3. How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account: Hello MS, How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account to my current e-mail. I had it on my Windows 10 Lap-Top working fine, but now it won't run as I deleted my old e-mail account on this machine? I still have that original e-mail account open. Can you help me restore my...
  4. How do I disable dolby atmos?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I disable dolby atmos?: I think that is causing the problem. Two nights ago I accidently clicked on windows spacial sound trying to troubleshoot my sound. Anyways I didnt think much of it restarted the computer and the driver worked properly this time so I continued. now every time I start...
  5. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  6. Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  7. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  8. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?: I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for Headphones in my spacial sound settings. I installed the app and when I did, the Spacial Sound setting changed from "Dolby...
  9. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..: After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem 84223
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...