Windows 10: How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?

Discus and support How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To be clear, I already know how to add custom sizes, but none of them appear as options when I try to print, no matter what program I'm using. In fact,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricByDefinition, May 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM.

1. How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?

To be clear, I already know how to add custom sizes, but none of them appear as options when I try to print, no matter what program I'm using. In fact, the Microsoft Print to PDF server has over a hundred different paper sizes already built-in to the driver, but only 10 show up when I go to print. How do I enable more paper sizes?

:)

EricByDefinition, May 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 4, 2021 at 4:05 PM
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 4, 2021 at 4:05 PM
  4. How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, May 4, 2021 at 4:05 PM
Thema:

How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?

1. How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF? - Similar Threads - enable more sizes

2. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  3. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....
  4. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  6. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??: I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that?? Thanks!...
  7. How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print a pdf as a booklet?: I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option. I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet (using A4 paper) on a printer which doesn't print double-sided so I'll be turning the paper over myself....
  8. Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam: I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size

Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size: It's great that Microsoft has added the Print to PDF into Windows 10. But the ARCH A, B, C or D extended sizes do not show up. How do I print to PDF using ARCH D size? I don't even see a custom option where I could enter the 24" x 36" settings. I'm also not crazy about...
  10. Printing size of a pdf

Printing size of a pdf: I am wishing to enlarge the image size of a pdf when printing. I want the margins/borders to be smaller (or nonexistent) when printed. I have done this on computers before, but this Surface laptop and latest version of Windows are new to me and I'm not seeing the option to...