Windows 10: How do I enable OneDrive in GPO?

Discus and support How do I enable OneDrive in GPO? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. One Drive is installed on all of our computers, but we need to have each user go to the Task manager and 'Enable' it to get it to auto launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lavinrc, Jan 16, 2020.

1. lavinrc Win User

How do I enable OneDrive in GPO?

Hello.

One Drive is installed on all of our computers, but we need to have each user go to the Task manager and 'Enable' it to get it to auto launch for them. Is there a way to set GPO to enable it so that new users do not have to do this manual step?

Thanks.

:)

lavinrc, Jan 16, 2020
  2. d88david Win User

Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for getting back to me but I have seen that suggestion which will not work for me. That steps suggested to do it manually which I'm trying to pin it to the start layout tile using .xml file via GPO. Below is the path where the OneDrive shortcut
    that I'm trying to pin to the start layout tile.

<startHow do I enable OneDrive in GPO? :DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk" />

d88david, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 16, 2020
  4. brubakes Win User

Enabling Bitlocker with GPO

Once the GPO for BitLocker's settings have been configured and assigned do I still need to manually enable Bitlocker on the specific device or should the GPO kick off the process automatically?

brubakes, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I enable OneDrive in GPO? - Similar Threads - enable OneDrive GPO

2. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  3. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  4. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable: The issue I am having is on one of my servers, I need the NoAutoUpdate registry key to change from 1 which is disabled, to 1 which enables it. I set the control in the GPO and tried to change this and for some reason it wont let me change that registry key. Has anyone else...
  6. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable: The issue I am having is on one of my servers, I need the NoAutoUpdate registry key to change from 1 which is disabled, to 1 which enables it. I set the control in the GPO and tried to change this and for some reason it wont let me change that registry key. Has anyone else...
  7. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO: Hi,In our organization we require users to update to the latest Windows update via group policies. Here's a picture of the set policies for reference.We do not want to force our users to upgrade to Windows 11 if they don't want to - as of yet - but because of these policies...
  9. Enabling Bitlocker with GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enabling Bitlocker with GPO: Once the GPO for BitLocker's settings have been configured and assigned do I still need to manually enable Bitlocker on the specific device or should the GPO kick off the process automatically? 95742
  10. How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?: Hi all I deactivated OneDrive when I installed Win 10 last year as I was paying for Dropbox Pro and didn't need OneDrive duplicating cloud services. I've now cancelled my Dropbox sub as I have a year free of OneDrive, but I can't work out how to re-enable OneDrive in...