Windows 10: How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?

Discus and support How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know how to enable the new Start Menu that is going to appear on the soon-to-release Surface Neo as well as future PCs. How do I? Any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheOldyMinecart, Feb 8, 2020.

1. How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?

I want to know how to enable the new Start Menu that is going to appear on the soon-to-release Surface Neo as well as future PCs. How do I? Any tips?

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Feb 8, 2020

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 8, 2020
  3. nora.e Win User
    nora.e, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?

1. How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X? - Similar Threads - enable Start Menu

2. Windows 10X New Start Menu and Settings App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10X New Start Menu and Settings App: Hello Microsoft Community! I have windows 10 but I want get windows 10X new start menu on windows 10. I can't get windows 10X because it's an old device. If that works it would be awesome if not it's ok. Another thing is because windows 10X is most good windows I'm trying to...
  3. Hands-on with Windows 10X: New Action Center, Start Menu and more

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with Windows 10X: New Action Center, Start Menu and more: Microsoft’s plan for Windows 10X development had already been derailed in 2020, but now it looks like the company is finally ready to launch the operating system. That means we’ll have to wait until Spring 2021 before we can see the OS on an actual device from Microsoft...
  4. How do I get THIS start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get THIS start menu?: https://winaero.com/blog/tip-enable-or-disable-submenus-inside-the-start-menu-in-windows-10/ This looks like an ideal combination of the many Start Menu paradigms. Cascading programs from the 95 menu, tiles from 10, etc. submitted by /u/GameMusic [link] [comments]...
  5. how to enable new start menu on windows 10 2004

how to enable new start menu on windows 10 2004: Install KB4568831 (you can opt into it via Windows Update). Open up Notepad. Paste the following text: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FeatureManagement\Overrides\0\2093230218] "EnabledState"=dword:00000002...
  6. How do I change the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wooden_chest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2r5d6/how_do_i_change_the_start_menu/
  7. How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?

How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?: I have seen them on my second Windows system and I like how they look. I searched in the Windows settings and online but haven't found something. [ATTACH] Best regards, Marc...
  8. A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X: On October 2, Microsoft announced Windows 10X for dual-screen and folding devices like Surface Neo. According to Microsoft, the OS is based on Windows 10 and it comes with a series of user-interface changes, including a new Start that offers less cluttered experience....
  9. How to enable start menu auto-expand?

How to enable start menu auto-expand?: Does any one know how to enable the new start menu auto-expand side icons? link to feature article: https://www.windowslatest.com/2018/11/15/windows-10-19h1-to-change-start-menus-navigation-pane-behaviour/ thanx in advance!...
  10. How do i customize the start menu?

How do i customize the start menu?: So basically what i want to do, is to remove everything from the start menu, and add what i want. I dont want to see a list of all apps i have or whatever else it shows me. I just want it gone, plain and simple, and to add what i feel is important. Under "Most used" i...