Windows 10: How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...

Discus and support How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried setting up Presentation Mode to allow screensaver but no effect other than the wallpaper changes when I turn Presentation Mode on and off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Scott HL, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...

I have tried setting up Presentation Mode to allow screensaver but no effect other than the wallpaper changes when I turn Presentation Mode on and off. Works except when show running.I have tried setting password required for screensaver, screensaver enabled and screensaver time in Group Policies. Works except when show running.Also, the Screen Timeout does not activate of the show is running.Thanks in advance.

:)

Jim Scott HL, Jan 26, 2023

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 26, 2023
  3. RenzJN Win User
    Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11

I recently noticed that office 365 applications like word, excel and PowerPoint is having issue with Windows 11. Based on my initial observations, files synced in to my computer from OneDrive cannot be launched or having issues opening the documents with office 365 apps on windows 11.

Click to run feature is not working,

i.e. first attempt: while the app tries to launch a doc file, the word app tries to open and suddenly terminates without errors displayed.

Second attempt, the app tries to launch itself and encountered this error: "Do you want to start in safe mode?"

Either options don't work. To open the file you have to transfer it to the local drive. Not good in maximizing collaborative editing especially those who have enterprise licenses.

Troubleshooting:

• reinstalled office 365 thru office.com
    • online repair of office 365
    • quick local repair of office.365
    • EnableShellDataCaching in regedit
    • Disabled ActiveX settings and other options in it
    • Disabled all add-ins
    Still issue remains!

RenzJN, Jan 26, 2023
  4. How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...

1. How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is... - Similar Threads - enable normal Pro

2. How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable the normal Win 11 Pro screensaver when an Office 365 Powerpoint show is...: I have tried setting up Presentation Mode to allow screensaver but no effect other than the wallpaper changes when I turn Presentation Mode on and off. Works except when show running.I have tried setting password required for screensaver, screensaver enabled and screensaver...
  3. How do I enable screensaver in Kiosk mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I enable screensaver in Kiosk mode?: I am creating a digital sign for a restaurant, using Kiosk mode in Windows 10 on a touch screen device. It's set to open with Edge and a predefined URL. However, if no one interacts with the menu, I would like the screensaver to activate.I have checked all the settings, but...
  4. How do I reinstall my Office 365?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reinstall my Office 365?: I accidently deleted my entire Office 365 while cleaning out some programs. I have an annual plan. How do I reinstall without paying again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-my-office-365/67fe8d08-346c-4364-8cff-60b265b7bbda
  5. Dashes not showing when opening presentations from PowerPoint 2007 in PowerPoint 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dashes not showing when opening presentations from PowerPoint 2007 in PowerPoint 365: I have a whole database of Powerpoint documents containing song lyrics that were made in Powerpoint 2007. Recently, we changed the old office computer and migrated from Windows 7 and Office 2007 to Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. When trying to open the songs from the database...
  6. Powerpoint recording error in office 365 windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint recording error in office 365 windows 10: Hi I bought a lenovo ideapad 330S recently and installed Office 365. I needed to record narration over a powerpoint presentation and there was no issue the first time I did this. For my second presentation I experienced an error message after I had stopped my recording. I...
  7. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete Office 365 for students.: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. ***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for students***...
  8. Office 365 after installling WIn 10 Pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 after installling WIn 10 Pro: Having successfully upgraded from WIN 7 to WIN 10 on two desktops and then done a clean install of WIN 10 on both I have now downloaded again from my Microsoft Account Office 365 which gives me a licence for 2 PC's. All is working ok but the strange thing is that my MS...
  9. Office 2016 has suddenly become Office 365. Is this normal?

Office 2016 has suddenly become Office 365. Is this normal?: Until recently I had Office 2010 installed on my laptop, but after serious software problems, the technician at the university department where I work replaced it with Office 2016. Last night I added some additional language packs to Office, and then noticed when I started...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...