Windows 10: How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help?

Discus and support How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today, I notice I wasn't getting notification regarding my set reminders on my computer and when I went into settings I notice that notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Awinner10, May 14, 2019 at 1:02 PM.

1. Awinner10 Win User

How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help?

Today, I notice I wasn't getting notification regarding my set reminders on my computer and when I went into settings I notice that notification setting were gray out. Can you someone tell how to enable them again it would really be helpful. I also notice in my settings it say that some setting are hidden or managed by your organization? what does that mean?

How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help? [​IMG]

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 14, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  4. Eric J F Win User

No New Mail notifications on Windows 10

I'm also having this issue, but the 8.1 solution isn't appropriate for Windows 10. I've enabled notifications in both the Mail app and Settings, but Mail doesn't appear in the list of Show notifications from these apps.

Any other suggestions?

Thema:

1. How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help? - Similar Threads - enable notification settings

2. I can't find how to do this please help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find how to do this please help...: Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue. I have many files that are duplicated like so Picture.png and Picture.png (1) However both are the same but I don't want to go though all ~1000 of them... Please help....
  3. How do I enable Javascript

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I enable Javascript: While trying to send scanned documents in an email, I get a message saying that JavaScript must be enabled. I can't seem to locate it on my control panel. This is the first time I've encountered this message....
  4. How do I enable multiple AVs on Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I enable multiple AVs on Windows 10?: Hello, I have - Mcafee LiveSafe - Heimdal Thor - Windows Defender My preference is that three AVs should be operations. AT the moment I find that by default Mcafee gets configured as AV provider and Thor gets disabled. AT the same time I can enable Windows...
  5. How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help: So i have a problem and i don't know how to solve him. Okay so when i have 2 or more apps opened, and i point at other window ,that other window pops up so i can't see the window that i was looking at. I am gonna give you an image . When I am pointing at RED dot and then i...
  6. How do I send notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send notifications?: I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission. How does this work? I'd like to use it for my...
  7. Skype notification is this normal? please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype notification is this normal? please help: My old skype notification was like this [img] and now its just plain yellow? no 1 numbers or anything is it normal? 83652
  8. How to enable Notification Center in Windows 10 TP

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable Notification Center in Windows 10 TP: Hi guys. Here's how to enable Notification center in Windows 10 Technical Preview [img] Read at Neowin *Biggrin But not Get Excited yet 2305
  9. How Do I fix This Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I fix This Please?: I'm only new to windows 10 but I am worried about what I see here. I do not own a mobile phone that is connected to Virgin for a start. I also seem to get other funny connections that are not mine similar to the Virgin Mobile one you can see below on the image. [img]...
  10. I need to enable VIRTUALIZATION setting in my bios please

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to enable VIRTUALIZATION setting in my bios please: Please, could someone help me, as Kaspersky alerts me to a warning that I need to enable virtualization. They say:- Protection against screenshots is disabled. I am not great on the technical front, and I am told I need to get into my bios to enable this setting so that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 firewall notification settings not working

2. I am not getting skype notification in windows ten