Windows 10: How do I enable the old networking tray icons on Windows 10 1903?

Discus and support How do I enable the old networking tray icons on Windows 10 1903? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline: [img] However, I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zacchi4k, May 31, 2019.

1. Zacchi4k Win User

How do I enable the old networking tray icons on Windows 10 1903?

Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline:

How do I enable the old networking tray icons on Windows 10 1903? [​IMG]

However, I don't like this icon, because first, it also shows when the PC is connected to a network, but doesn't have internet access, and second, it doens't let me tell if I have the WiFi enable or not without opening the network flyout. Is there anyway to bring the old behaviour back?

:)

Zacchi4k, May 31, 2019
  2. Mysticode Win User

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, May 31, 2019
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, May 31, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

As the title says.

On windows 8.1 I have a small flag in the tray with a little clock to let me see that it's working, if so I usually let it do it's thing for 20 minutes or so till it's finished for that day.

Is it possible do get a tray icon in windows 10 to see if it's busy with maintenance?

P4-630, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I enable the old networking tray icons on Windows 10 1903? - Similar Threads - enable old networking

2. How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray: How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-icon-on-the-taskbar-to-the-tray/d0bcb916-4bed-4665-ae50-ccd2d58fb50e
  3. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  4. network icon in the system tray

network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  5. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Network connection icon in tray

Network connection icon in tray: Starting from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  7. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection icon in tray: Just from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  8. how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10: Hi I am using modified windows 10 lite but many of the system tray icons are deleted on system how can I reload tray icons thanks for your support 178969
  9. How to enable Meet Now Tray Icon in Windows10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable Meet Now Tray Icon in Windows10 ?: [ATTACH] How Do I enable Meet Now Tray Icon in Windows10 does any body know https://preview.redd.it/xgk00e6q7k361.png?width=391&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9f732508a645055353953b437e87083e5fdfa8a submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  10. Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon?: [img] As you can see, it's not very smooth. The white curved lines have bluish spots inside. When I first installed Windows 10 on a virtual hard disk (vhd), nvidia drivers for my gtx 760 installed automatically by Windows 10 and the icon was very smooth. Later, I had to do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 restore old network tray icons

2. How do I enable the qa tray on