Windows 10: How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't...

Discus and support How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N0toriousMSG, Nov 15, 2020.

1. How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't...

/u/N0toriousMSG, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Video preview thumbnails

Hello,

System file corruption is one of the possible reasons why thumbnail preview has recently disappeared. To better assist you, please answer the following:

• For clarification, are referring to video preview thumbnails when using File Explorer?
    • We would like to verify if you are referring to the Fall Creators Update. To see your
      Windows build and version, please follow the steps in this
      article

In the meantime, we suggest creating a Test User Profile. This is to see if the same issue occurs on a different user profile.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We'll be waiting on the results.

Dyan Rey, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Preview and thumbnails of pdf files are not available

Hi Michelle, my name is Martin and I'm an Independent Advisor. I'll try to help you here.

Preview and Thumbnails of PDF files can be disabled on your PC . . .

I suggest that you follow steps below to enable this feature

Start Adobe Reader

Tap on Edit in the menu bar and select Preferences

Under Categories highlight General

Put the checkmark next to the box Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer

I also recommend the article - Enable thumbnail of PDFs in Windows Explorer to get further information

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/enable-pd...

Martin Jenkinss, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't...

Video preview thumbnails

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having an issue with your video preview thumbnails?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't...

1. How do I enable thumbnails/previews for my photos and videos? I used to have it. i don't... - Similar Threads - enable thumbnails previews

2. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  3. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  4. i notice only certain videos don't have thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    i notice only certain videos don't have thumbnails?: i made sure ot turn on an show thumbnails. i see the assassin creed trailers have no thumbnail? just a mp4 file logo? i downloaded them from youtube. im assuming not all files support thumbnails? not an issue since they are the only ones as of now don't have thumbnail...
  5. How do I enable image preview?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable image preview?: I've recently been doing some PC optimization. Now, this is what images look like in a file explorer window: https://i.postimg.cc/VkLCHqND/A.png How do I get it to show me the images themselves, without me having to double click on them? submitted by /u/acerthorn [link]...
  6. I have problems trimming videos using photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems trimming videos using photos.: I can trim the video and save it but while saving the file I can do nothing on my computer. If I even move the cursor the saving stops and it never finishes. I have to cancel it and again trim it. And also it takes about 12 to 15 minutes to save a 40 minutes video. I cannot...
  7. Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up: Basically when it's a jpg file the thumbnails shows up but when it's a PNG or MP4 file or any type of different file the thumbnail doesn't show up anymore, I tried going into system and check the "show thumbnail not icon" I tried going into folder options and do the same...
  8. i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd: i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-created-a-video-using-microsoft-photos-how/9d0af2a8-a877-4839-bdad-45dafdc4ed4b
  9. How do I get thumbnails of my photos in Win 10?

How do I get thumbnails of my photos in Win 10?: I am unable to view photo thumbnails without icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-thumbnails-of-my-photos-in-win-10/bf65fd57-aa51-4fd0-b753-bbe7750a34ea"
  10. I can't preview photo thumbnails in Windows 10

I can't preview photo thumbnails in Windows 10: I can't preview photo thumbnails in Windows 10 . Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-preview-photo-thumbnails-in-windows-10/14729e21-240a-4c0d-ad1c-1088efae91fa"