Windows 10: how do i enable virtualization?

Discus and support how do i enable virtualization? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i enable virtualization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-virtualization/5829867f-e242-4527-bc6e-401ba8544e4b Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kathyhatcher3, Sep 12, 2020.

1. how do i enable virtualization?

how do i enable virtualization.

:)

kathyhatcher3, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Sep 12, 2020
  3. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Sep 12, 2020
  4. how do i enable virtualization?

Virtualization isn't enabled in firmware

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are seeing the option Virtualization enabled in firmware as No even after enabling the Virtualization technology from BIOS.

To identify the main root cause of the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the version of BIOS installed on the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Do you see the option to enable Hyper-V in
      Turn Windows Features on/off section? (Press Windows +
      R and type appwiz.cpl > Turn Windows Features on/off >
      Hyper-V)

You can refer the articles for more information on
    Installing Hyper-V
    and
    Creating Hyper-V
    on Windows 10.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

how do i enable virtualization?

1. how do i enable virtualization? - Similar Threads - enable virtualization

2. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  3. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  4. How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600: I have tried through the windows feature method but only can enable the "hyper v management tools"But not the hyper v platform when I hover over it it says "virtualization support disabled in the firmware"...
  5. How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600

How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600: I have tried through the windows feature method but only can enable the "hyper v management tools"But not the hyper v platform when I hover over it it says "virtualization support disabled in the firmware"...
  6. How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 gets BSOD when CPU virtualization is enabled after enabling core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gets BSOD when CPU virtualization is enabled after enabling core isolation: I have a very strange issue with my computer and need your help.One day, my computer worked just fine as I was browsing through the features of Windows Defender with CPU Virtualization enabled and decided to enable core isolation with memory integrity. After restarting my...
  8. Windows 11 gets BSOD when CPU virtualization is enabled after enabling core isolation

Windows 11 gets BSOD when CPU virtualization is enabled after enabling core isolation: I have a very strange issue with my computer and need your help.One day, my computer worked just fine as I was browsing through the features of Windows Defender with CPU Virtualization enabled and decided to enable core isolation with memory integrity. After restarting my...
  9. Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...: Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks and IP addresses in Azure Logic Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure-storage-sftp-server-when-ip/02a8907b-cc6c-4c7f-84cf-600c2eb173ab
  10. Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...: Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks and IP addresses in Azure Logic Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure-storage-sftp-server-when-ip/02a8907b-cc6c-4c7f-84cf-600c2eb173ab