Windows 10: HOW do i enable voice

Discus and support HOW do i enable voice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; somehow this got disconnected how do i enable thank you[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Aug 8, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

HOW do i enable voice

somehow this got disconnected how do i enable thank you HOW  do i enable voice 1837894e-3049-4f31-bd96-55c58c3c4724?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Enable voice recognition in Cortana Windows 10

Hi Dolores,

To set up Cortana to respond to voice/speech, follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on the Search box to open Cortana.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Change the value to On under Hey Cortana.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 8, 2019
  4. HOW do i enable voice

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

HOW do i enable voice

1. HOW do i enable voice - Similar Threads - enable voice

2. BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. //win10 version 1903 Hello :) i have enabled "verifier" to check my PC behaviour; well at the start of the system it gives me Always this bsod. I have tried to: - unplug all usb things - sfc...
  3. Enable Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Adobe flash player: Enable Adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-adobe-flash-player/7c85bcea-fbb4-49f0-8975-ddea9fca118c
  4. Why are 'Play HDR game and apps' & 'Use WCG apps' functions cannot be enable on a laptop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are 'Play HDR game and apps' & 'Use WCG apps' functions cannot be enable on a laptop...: My laptop is a Thinkpad X1 Extreme, and it comes with a 4K resolution Dolby Vision HDR built-in display, and the graphic cards are the Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GTX1050Ti Q-Max. In the Display settings on Windows 10 Version 1909, only the 'Streaming HDR video'...
  5. Suddenly unable to install xps viewer with gpo enabled

Suddenly unable to install xps viewer with gpo enabled: hello, a few weeks ago i had users requesting to install xps viewer so i enabled the following gpo "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair" with the "download repair content and...
  6. Security Advisory ADV190023 | Microsoft Guidance for Enabling LDAP Channel Binding and LDAP...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Advisory ADV190023 | Microsoft Guidance for Enabling LDAP Channel Binding and LDAP...: I've been reviewing ADV190023 (which seems to indicate that insecure LDAP binds will no longer be permitted in Active Directory after January 2020). I made the changes to the Windows Registry on my Domain Controllers to get detailed logging information about...
  7. Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day: Hi Many years ago someone activated a function on my Windows to remember things I type on a daily basis... Like email addresses, surnames etc So it was like allowing a personal dictionary to store new info... I would like to learn how and to be able to do that again! As it...
  8. Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10: I used my pin to login to windows always and i tried to restart my pc with safe mode, after restarting at the login, they ask for the password instead of the pin. For some-reason the password is not working and i have no way to revert it back to normal login or reset...
  9. How can I enable "no deadkeys" on my ZenBook 13 (Windows 10) ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I enable "no deadkeys" on my ZenBook 13 (Windows 10) ?: How can I enable "no deadkeys" on my Asus Zenbook 13 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-no-deadkeys-on-my-zenbook-13/deae453d-5945-4928-8198-174df08ea717
  10. I need help, MDM is enabled

I need help, MDM is enabled: For no reason at all, Mobile Device Management was enabled, witch means my "organization" can update my pc without my consent. I am not part of any organization. I have Windows 10 Pro, bought it from ebay. Help, Thanks ***moved on english forum***...