Windows 10: How do I enable Windows Media Notification?

Discus and support How do I enable Windows Media Notification? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would like to be able to control media playing in Google Chrome with my Multimedia keyboard. This works on some of my PC's but not on others? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dayo o, May 20, 2020.

1. dayo o Win User

How do I enable Windows Media Notification?

I would like to be able to control media playing in Google Chrome with my Multimedia keyboard. This works on some of my PC's but not on others? Is there a way to enable this feature in Google chrome?

:)

dayo o, May 20, 2020

2. How to enable notification in Windows Media Player

Hi Josh,

Windows Media Player enables users to play and organize digital media files on their computers and on the internet. To enable Microsoft Windows Media Player, Please follow the steps:

• On the search bar, type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Place a check mark in front of Windows Media Player.
    • Restart the computer.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, May 20, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 20, 2020
  4. How do I enable Windows Media Notification?

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, May 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I enable Windows Media Notification?

1. How do I enable Windows Media Notification? - Similar Threads - enable Media Notification

2. how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11: how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-folders-to-scan-in-media-player-11/2e0fb791-5d93-47b8-acdf-2858b0538d62
  3. how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11: how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-folders-to-scan-in-media-player-11/2e0fb791-5d93-47b8-acdf-2858b0538d62
  4. how do i enable folders to scan in media player 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable notification of Software on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable notification of Software on Windows 10?: I recently disable notification of one communication app called "UBS "Business suit like Microsoft Teams, But now I am not able to enable notification of this App.App is not listed in settings of notification in Windows 10. How can I enable notifications for this app?...
  6. How to enable notification of Software on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable notification of Software on Windows 10?: I recently disable notification of one communication app called "UBS "Business suit like Microsoft Teams, But now I am not able to enable notification of this App.App is not listed in settings of notification in Windows 10. How can I enable notifications for this app?...
  7. How to enable notification of Software on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable/enable Notification Center?: I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo6by9/how_do_i_disableenable_notification_center/
  9. How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel"

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel": Today I open youtube, and a game I've been wanting to play. Youtube is playing on my second screen while I'm playing a game on the other screen. Suddenly I notice a weird media control panel, that shows me the name of the video im playing on youtube, and 4 controls: volume,...
  10. How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enable the notification settings in windows 10? please help?: Today, I notice I wasn't getting notification regarding my set reminders on my computer and when I went into settings I notice that notification setting were gray out. Can you someone tell how to enable them again it would really be helpful. I also notice in my settings it...