Windows 10: How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge?

Discus and support How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The video quality in Edge is wack big time. Is there a way to enhance the quality? 179747 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahanna, May 21, 2021.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge?

The video quality in Edge is wack big time. Is there a way to enhance the quality?

:)

yahanna, May 21, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 21, 2021
  3. NVG84 Win User
    Default monitor setting for Microsoft Edge

Thanks, suggest put it on the list of enhancements for the next version of Edge.

NVG84, May 21, 2021
  4. How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 21, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge?

1. How Do I Enhance Video Quality in Edge? - Similar Threads - Enhance Video Quality

2. Video Enhancement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Enhancement: How do I upscale videos from 480P to 1080P or 4K without losing quality on my computer? I want it to be a simple way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-enhancement/3d745876-6314-40be-a162-d4fa62513955
  3. Video Enhancement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Enhancement: How do I upscale videos from 480P to 1080P or 4K without losing quality on my computer? I want it to be a simple way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-enhancement/3d745876-6314-40be-a162-d4fa62513955
  4. Video Enhancement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. quality of videos reduces

quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  6. Enhance MS EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    Enhance MS EDGE: This persistent recommendation from EDGE browser is one of many that I either ignore or decline ("No Thanks") each time I open this default browser (I open several times a day). It has become tiresome to ignore. I was coerced to download but turns out it cannot be deleted...
  7. enhance the quality of a photo

enhance the quality of a photo: Is there a way to improve the quality of an existing photo with Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhance-the-quality-of-a-photo/4e9a2b0d-510a-4391-af88-e816b65160ad
  8. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  9. Video quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  10. Get better quality video with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Get better quality video with Microsoft Edge: When it comes to video, the closer to the hardware, the better. From video hardware acceleration to PlayReady Content Protection and the Protected Media Path, Windows 10 is designed to provide the highest quality, most secure, and most power-efficient video playback available...