Windows 10: How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

Discus and support How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I enlarge the card size in solitaire? After an update, the card size shrunk so much, I can't see them. I went to the options and found how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 38Manuel Robles, Sep 18, 2018.

1. How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

How do I enlarge the card size in solitaire? After an update, the card size shrunk so much, I can't see them. I went to the options and found how to change the theme, just no option to change the size of the cards.

Thanks

:)

38Manuel Robles, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    Sheena M., Sep 18, 2018
  4. Tricia.B Win User

How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

enlarging text size in windows 10

I have the same issue as described. I tried both of the suggestions from the support engineer but neither worked. The enlarge text size in Settings is still grayed out. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Tricia.B, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

1. How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire? - Similar Threads - enlarge size cards

2. How do I enlarge a document while scanning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge a document while scanning?: I need to scan a copy of my driver's license, but the printing is too small on the license. How do I enlarge a document while scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enlarge-a-document-while-scanning/b5fda0ac-3ca2-4b6f-b67a-9f2c49d5a592
  3. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  4. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  5. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  6. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General*** ***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***...
  7. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***...
  8. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-card-size-in-solitaire-collection/826d6083-c94e-4077-8260-e9c1b0ce0d82
  9. how do I enlarge my screen font

how do I enlarge my screen font: how do I enlarge my screen font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-enlarge-my-screen-font/a7c285a7-981a-4ee8-8e41-03c48492825d
  10. How do I enlarge EFI System Partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enlarge EFI System Partition?: [img] Look at the picture! What I want is simple, 100 mb is too small for EFI and I just want to make it 1GB. See that unallocated space in colored grey box, I want to move that near the EFI System Partition so that I could merge it. But now the problem is I can't because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the size of the cards microsoft solitaire

2. enlarge card size

3. enlarge solitaire

4. microsoft solitaire collection how to make cards larger,
  5. how to make simple solitaire cards bigger in screen,
  6. microsoft solitaire collection ENLARGE CARDS,
  7. make cards larger on microsoft solitaire,
  8. increase font for Spider solitair,
  9. Enlarge cards,
  10. how to enlarge Solitaire game on screen,
  11. windows 10 solitaire size of theh cards,