Windows 10: How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

Discus and support How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by therealsimpsons, Apr 14, 2016.

1. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to permanently change the font size on the task bar & address bars. Does anyone know?

Thank you,

TRS

:)

therealsimpsons, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Jump007 Win User

IE11 Address Bar Tiny! How do I enlarge?

Hi,

I have the same problem, but in my case the toolbar text is too large (appearance on the second monitor - set to 2560x1440). On the surface pro the text is set text size 175%, the monitor text size set to 100%. All programs (such as File Explorer or Google
    Chrome) come up in the expected text size on both screens. Only IE11 (Toolbar) is normal on the Surface Pro 3 screen, but becomes huge on the monitor (content remains normal). This is not happening using google Chrome. There must be a way to adjust the tool
    bar text size with IE11 depending on the Screen resolution.

Anyone else who can help. My only solution is to us Google Chrome.
    How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? [​IMG]

Jump007, Apr 14, 2016
  3. IE11 Address Bar Tiny! How do I enlarge?

I am experiencing this same issue and have not been able to find a resolution. the address bar is using a font size of 4 it seems while everything else is 9 point. this problem only occurs on 1 of my 3 laptops. This laptop and IE11 with Win 10 was working
    fine for a long time and then one day the address font size shrunk.

Maverick_One, Apr 14, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

5. Thank you, that worked. Is there a similar solution for Chrome?

therealsimpsons, Apr 15, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Well, I am not a serious Chrome users. I am unaware of the tricks for Chrome. *Sad

Thema:

How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

1. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? - Similar Threads - enlarge taskbar address

2. Scroll Bar Won't Enlarge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Won't Enlarge?: Hello Everyone,,, I went into the Registry and went to the Widows Metrics, scrolled down to Scroll bar Width and changed it from -255 to -400 and at glancing to the left on the registry i could see the scroll bar width did change nice and large, but when i went back to my...
  3. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  4. I find links to previously viewed websites in address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I find links to previously viewed websites in address bar: I use a computer running Windows 10. But my query is related to the Internet Explorer. When I am searching for something in the address bar, I see blue links to the websites that I have recently viewed. It happens even after I've cleared my history. I also tried to fix it...
  5. Address bar at my taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Address bar at my taskbar ?: Just saw it today. How do I remove ? [img] 124340
  6. How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?: How do I enlarge the card size in solitaire? After an update, the card size shrunk so much, I can't see them. I went to the options and found how to change the theme, just no option to change the size of the cards. Thanks...
  7. how do I enlarge my screen font

how do I enlarge my screen font: how do I enlarge my screen font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-enlarge-my-screen-font/a7c285a7-981a-4ee8-8e41-03c48492825d
  8. How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?: I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the address bar. Anyone know how I can change this? Ive gone into the settings on Spartan but its greyed out and wont let me...
  9. How do I enlarge EFI System Partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enlarge EFI System Partition?: [img] Look at the picture! What I want is simple, 100 mb is too small for EFI and I just want to make it 1GB. See that unallocated space in colored grey box, I want to move that near the EFI System Partition so that I could merge it. But now the problem is I can't because...
  10. Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?: The task bar notification area (to be use I'm talking about the right place the date time area to the right with sound and network icons) this area is too small and the icons stack up making two rows thereby making the task bar to thick. How do you increase the area of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enlarge the address bar so text is easier to read?