Windows 10: How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

Discus and support How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by therealsimpsons, Apr 14, 2016.

1. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to permanently change the font size on the task bar & address bars. Does anyone know?

Thank you,

TRS

:)

therealsimpsons, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Jump007 Win User

IE11 Address Bar Tiny! How do I enlarge?

Hi,

I have the same problem, but in my case the toolbar text is too large (appearance on the second monitor - set to 2560x1440). On the surface pro the text is set text size 175%, the monitor text size set to 100%. All programs (such as File Explorer or Google
    Chrome) come up in the expected text size on both screens. Only IE11 (Toolbar) is normal on the Surface Pro 3 screen, but becomes huge on the monitor (content remains normal). This is not happening using google Chrome. There must be a way to adjust the tool
    bar text size with IE11 depending on the Screen resolution.

Anyone else who can help. My only solution is to us Google Chrome.
    How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? [​IMG]

Jump007, Apr 14, 2016
  3. IE11 Address Bar Tiny! How do I enlarge?

I am experiencing this same issue and have not been able to find a resolution. the address bar is using a font size of 4 it seems while everything else is 9 point. this problem only occurs on 1 of my 3 laptops. This laptop and IE11 with Win 10 was working
    fine for a long time and then one day the address font size shrunk.

Maverick_One, Apr 14, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

5. Thank you, that worked. Is there a similar solution for Chrome?

therealsimpsons, Apr 15, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Well, I am not a serious Chrome users. I am unaware of the tricks for Chrome. *Sad

Thema:

How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

1. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views? - Similar Threads - enlarge taskbar address

2. How do I enlarge the address bar in File Explorer without changing Display Resolution?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enlarge the address bar in File Explorer without changing Display Resolution?: Recently updated my Windows 10 laptop, and I noticed the address bar has gotten smaller for some reason picture attached. Is there a way to make it larger like before? I don't understand why this change was made.Thanks.Windows SpecificationsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2...
  3. How do I enlarge the address bar in File Explorer without changing Display Resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge the address bar in File Explorer without changing Display Resolution?: Recently updated my Windows 10 laptop, and I noticed the address bar has gotten smaller for some reason picture attached. Is there a way to make it larger like before? I don't understand why this change was made.Thanks.Windows SpecificationsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2...
  4. How do I enlarge the address bar in File Explorer without changing Display Resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?: How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enlarge-the-taskbar-in-windows-11/1bb7496c-3bf9-45de-9bf2-39a4f5492697
  6. How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?

How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?: How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enlarge-the-taskbar-in-windows-11/1bb7496c-3bf9-45de-9bf2-39a4f5492697
  7. how to enlarge icons on task bar

how to enlarge icons on task bar: how to enlarge icons on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-icons-on-task-bar/669472ff-0303-42c3-9ff9-ff08922ba24c
  8. Enlarge Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  9. Enlarge Taskbar

Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  10. Address bar at my taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Address bar at my taskbar ?: Just saw it today. How do I remove ? [img] 124340

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enlarge the address bar so text is easier to read?