Windows 10: How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder?

Discus and support How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most of my folders don't even have an "Arrange by" option when saving photos in Firefox but one particular folder does. This folder has a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tiffany, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tiffany Win User

How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder?

Most of my folders don't even have an "Arrange by" option when saving photos in Firefox but one particular folder does. This folder has a lot of folders in it and I sort by date modified so I can see the last images saved, but with this "Arrange by" being present, which isn't present in any other folder, it puts the folders up at the top rather than the bottom.

How can I get rid of this "Arrange by" nonsense?

Update: I figured out why this folder is doing this. The directory linked to in the quick access is a "library" but there's no way to get it to be set to the actual location, every time I try to save it the end result just reverts to a libraries location. How can I prevent this?

:)

Tiffany, Aug 1, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 1, 2015
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder?

1. How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder? - Similar Threads - entirely remove Arrange

2. How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?: Hey, I am currently using Windows 11 and accidentally moved some files & folders into the font folder. I have copied the folder and moved the copies of the files & folders onto the desktop. I am now trying to delete the old font folder and replace it but Windows doesn't allow...
  3. How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I replace the entire font folder with a backup?: Hey, I am currently using Windows 11 and accidentally moved some files & folders into the font folder. I have copied the folder and moved the copies of the files & folders onto the desktop. I am now trying to delete the old font folder and replace it but Windows doesn't allow...
  4. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  5. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  6. How do i remove some of these language options

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove some of these language options: I need to remove some of them, there is too much in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-some-of-these-language-options/190eaa9d-5a5a-4d4d-a94f-320eb4937ac9
  7. How do i remove data usage option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove data usage option?: I don't want windows to track my data usage. submitted by /u/FuzzyInformation8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwa3ki/how_do_i_remove_data_usage_option/
  8. How do i remove this bluetooth folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove this bluetooth folder?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcan0a/how_do_i_remove_this_bluetooth_folder/
  9. How do I see the entire contents of my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I see the entire contents of my downloads folder: I did the recent update of windows 10 and now I can't see the entire contents of my download folder. I have a lot of stuff that I really want to be able to access. Any help would be awesome 138391
  10. How do you arrange firefox folders in abc order?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you arrange firefox folders in abc order?: [img] As can be seen from my snip, my folders are not in alphabetical order. Is there a way to do this? I can arrange the files in the folders that way, but they don't stay...next time I go back they're in random order again. On my Vista desktop, I can arrange both folders...